Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Whether Trump is a terrible President or not can be difficult to judge. It is a complex world....but what is troublesome is the debate as to whether it is best the he remain silent in trying to sooth the public or not. Would he create more polarization or not.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't you claim I'd disappear after crossing 50k posts? 

Once again you've proven that you're a DEEPLY stupid person. 

And your nose is getting longer....and longer,  Agent

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He actually didn't go into the bunker, per the USSS, White House and Trump himself. But all he has left is fake news. 

Agent Rhino would have first hand knowledge of these type of events.

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm glad that you agree that the prez is very, very obese. We should continue the spirit of reconciliation by calling him "Mr. Housekeeping" or "Mr. Piggy."

"They were ordering pizzas!" -Donald J. Trump, June 1, 2020.  

This friggin guy is nuts.  Fat and nuts.  

Of course he's fat. Most of America is fat. I don't base my politics off of someone's weight. You can support the communist effort if you must, but it will fail in spectacular fashion. there is nothing to reconcile on my end. I will never concern myself with reconciling with communists or their lackeys. Nothing personal, but if I had it my way, I would butcher every communist alive today in order of threat level. Fortunately, there is a far more civilized and evolved course of action taking place to mitigate their threat to the Republic. You don't have to say it. I am not civilized, but it's a living. Wish Antifa my best. Now that we know who the other is, I will politely put you on ignore and wish you the best...and remember, you don't have to support the radical left. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Of course he's fat. Most of America is fat. I don't base my politics off of someone's weight. You can support the communist effort if you must, but it will fail in spectacular fashion. there is nothing to reconcile on my end. I will never concern myself with reconciling with communists or their lackeys. Nothing personal, but if I had it my way, I would butcher every communist alive today in order of threat level. Fortunately, there is a far more civilized and evolved course of action taking place to mitigate their threat to the Republic. You don't have to say it. I am not civilized, but it's a living. Wish Antifa my best. Now that we know who the other is, I will politely put you on ignore and wish you the best...and remember, you don't have to support the radical left. Good luck.

See ya, snowflake!

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Didn't you claim I'd disappear after crossing 50k posts? 

Once again you've proven that you're a DEEPLY stupid person. 

I knew you would be recalled in a crisis....must have been a good bonus Agent.

How is the nose. Looks much longer

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I knew you would be recalled in a crisis....must have been a good bonus Agent.

How is the nose. Looks much longer

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."-Donald Trump

FIFY it just fits so well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: 

"I was lying. I got caught lying and look foolish. Rather than own up to my error, I'm going to double down on stupidity because I'm a deeply stupid person who would suffocate if I closed my mouth."

Do not put words in my mouth A??. 

You have been successful making others on this site think you are one of them, but you know that I am right that you are a paid agitator and propagandist. It is easy to see by the quality of the language you use, when the talking points are given and when you have to think for yourself.

Soon you will be found out by others and once again be forced to change your name, as you have done in the past. I am sure your handlers will insist.

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

What alt-right clown's sock puppet account is Reality Check? I'm going with 3th thing

Reality Check speaks with a little too much attention to detail to be third n' short.  But maybe that's by design.  I'm going to go with the theory that Deranged Rhino and Reality Check are one and the same.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-setup-mysteriously-staged-bricks-appear-throughout-major-protest-cities

More bricks for Antifa to build their future. It should be another great night in the urban jungles. Don't worry, the cops will protect you.

Quick, get Trump to the bunker!  The wi-fi is good there, so he still should be able to tweet conspiracy theories, stupid memes, and like nonsense while he's hiding and shirking the responsibilities of his job. 

Edited by SectionC3

16 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Do not put words in my mouth A??. 

You have been successful making others on this site think you are one of them, but you know that I am right that you are a paid agitator and propagandist. It is easy to see by the quality of the language you use, when the talking points are given and when you have to think for yourself.

Soon you will be found out by others and once again be forced to change your name, as you have done in the past. I am sure your handlers will insist.

I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth, because the stuff you say is so blisteringly stupid (like the above) it only helps you out. 

Keep proving, beyond all doubts, that you are a DEEPLY stupid person. 

Keep parroting fascists and dictators throughout history without any understanding you're doing so. 

You're winning. Truly. You're not making a giant asshat out of yourself and your reputation. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll put whatever words I want in your mouth, because the stuff you say is so blisteringly stupid (like the above) it only helps you out. 

Keep proving, beyond all doubts, that you are a DEEPLY stupid person. 

Keep parroting fascists and dictators throughout history without any understanding you're doing so. 

You're winning. Truly. You're not making a giant asshat out of yourself and your reputation. 

The Gospel according to Agent Rhino....haha,what a pius a?? you are. 

Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance. 

You are a self absorbed bore.