You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by SlimShady'sSpaceForce. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Warren Zevon. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by SlimShady'sSpaceForce. Options 

quite the collection of garbage here.

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

8chan get lonely?

Soon he'll be All by himself .... singing One is the loneliest Number ...

Oh and - Thank you god for making him put me on ignore.   

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Make sure you turn your lists into Antifa on time. The new Stasi are strict. You'll see.

Antifa? Why, because Dear Leader has called out his internet army of losers so you are reporting ready for duty? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  Maybe you can be bunker buddies with Trump if you're lucky enough.  You can both cower from snowflakes down there!

You went from sounding like a lawyer to sounding like Billstime pretty quick. Interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Well said.  And incredibly sad. 

You guys are so absurd- sometimes I truly think you and a few others main goal is to get Trump reelected. Basically you make stupid comments that have no basis in reality and then try to defend your ignorance with more ignorance. Trump has been communicating with the American people everyday, he has denounced the cop, and stated the protesters had a point. The fact he does it through Twitter somehow means y'all missed it but even I have seen the tweets and I try to avoid Twitter. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You guys are so absurd- sometimes I truly think you and a few others main goal is to get Trump reelected. Basically you make stupid comments that have no basis in reality and then try to defend your ignorance with more ignorance. Trump has been communicating with the American people everyday, he has denounced the cop, and stated the protesters had a point. The fact he does it through Twitter somehow means y'all missed it but even I have seen the tweets and I try to avoid Twitter. 

I haven't seen his chins broadcast from the Oval Office since this mess began.  I've also seen him use segregation-era language on Twitter.  Have I missed something?  

Then again, I guess it's tough to broadcast from the oval when you're cowering five stories below ground.  I like leaders who lead from the front.  I'm sorry that you don't. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is a great point. They are either extremely self destructive, or they are in the business of paradoxical agitation propaganda. Kind of how we run blue team red team in foreign lands to polarize the region (called a green zone) and pull out the old "conflict energy" goodies while no one is looking. These are strange days indeed.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I haven't seen his chins broadcast from the Oval Office since this mess began.  I've also seen him use segregation-era language on Twitter.  Have I missed something?  

Then again, I guess it's tough to broadcast from the oval when you're cowering five stories below ground.  I like leaders who lead from the front.  I'm sorry that you don't. 

5 stories? You really do love conspiracy theories. How do you know he is even in the White House? The Secret Service misdirects to the media as SOP when there are external risks to the perimeter. You really hate Trump don't you? Let it go. It's better for the heart.

8 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

This is a great point. They are either extremely self destructive, or they are in the business of paradoxical agitation propaganda. Kind of how we run blue team red team in foreign lands to polarize the region (called a green zone) and pull out the old "conflict energy" goodies while no one is looking. These are strange days indeed.

5 stories? You really do love conspiracy theories. How do you know he is even in the White House? The Secret Service misdirects to the media as SOP when there are external risks to the perimeter. You really hate Trump don't you? Let it go. It's better for the heart.

He ran and then hid!  Even better!

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Why do you wish harm to come to our president?

Hoax.  I have no such wish.  I just want a president who leads from the front. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He actually didn't go into the bunker, per the USSS, White House and Trump himself. But all he has left is fake news. 

Hoax.  Even Fox had the loser in the bunker!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-took-trump-to-underground-bunker-amid-george-floyd-protests

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I enjoy your technique, but you have gone to the well too often comrade.  It was Trump who crossed the DMZ to meet with Kim Jong Un. Every other president let the military and CIA handle the rest. When Bush, Clinton and Obama visited the DMZ, they had their little helmets on and binoculars that weight about 28 pounds. Your persona is slowly devolving into Q-baby. Take a break and regroup. You want our president exposed to Antifa thuggery, and you refuse to admit it.

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Even Fox had the loser in the bunker!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-took-trump-to-underground-bunker-amid-george-floyd-protests

Why are you watching fake news Fox? Seriously?

8 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

I enjoy your technique, but you have gone to the well too often comrade.  It was Trump who crossed the DMZ to meet with Kim Jong Un. Every other president let the military and CIA handle the rest. When Bush, Clinton and Obama visited the DMZ, they had their little helmets on and binoculars that weight about 28 pounds. Your persona is slowly devolving into Q-baby. Take a break and regroup. You want our president exposed to Antifa thuggery, and you refuse to admit it.

Why are you watching fake news Fox? Seriously?

Who said anything about me watching Fox?  

The only person watching Fox News that I know of is Trump.  Who's in the bunker. As the country burns.  Par for the course for Mr. Tough Guy, leading from the rear.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who said anything about me watching Fox?  

The only person watching Fox News that I know of is Trump.  Who's in the bunker. As the country burns.  Par for the course for Mr. Tough Guy, leading from the rear.  

..and who is burning the country? 

7 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

..and who is burning the country? 

Not the guy sitting in the bunker who is supposed to be helping to stop it from burning.  Or maybe he's complicit since he isn't doing anything about it and has abdicated his duties.  Food for thought.  Either way, I will acknowledge that Fatboy isn't lighting a match from his subterranean shelter.  That much is indisputable. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Not the guy sitting in the bunker who is supposed to be helping to stop it from burning.  Or maybe he's complicit since he isn't doing anything about it and has abdicated his duties.  Food for thought.  Either way, I will acknowledge that Fatboy isn't lighting a match from his subterranean shelter.  That much is indisputable. 

Well, now that you are starting to sound like Q-baby full time, this is likely our last day together. As a typical leftist, everything is everyone else's fault. You spill the milk, a public employee paid by tax money is supposed to clean it up for you. You don't hold any of the locals and their so called leaders responsible for anything at all. Fat shaming isn't very "woke", but being a lefty hypocrite, you have a license to do it. I will miss your lot after November.

12 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Well, now that you are starting to sound like Q-baby full time, this is likely our last day together. As a typical leftist, everything is everyone else's fault. You spill the milk, a public employee paid by tax money is supposed to clean it up for you. You don't hold any of the locals and their so called leaders responsible for anything at all. Fat shaming isn't very "woke", but being a lefty hypocrite, you have a license to do it. I will miss your lot after November.

Hoax.  The fat shamer in chief is just getting a taste of his own McNuggets, errrr, I mean medicine:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/9/27/13070924/trump-debate-alicia-machado-miss-universe-miss-piggy-fat-shaming

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The fat shamer in chief is just getting a taste of his own McNuggets, errrr, I mean medicine:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2016/9/27/13070924/trump-debate-alicia-machado-miss-universe-miss-piggy-fat-shaming

I am going to miss you after today Q-baby. Trump is fat, she is fat, and Antifa's cash is headed your way. I thinks it's hilarious that you looked that up when I don't even care about your SJW paradigm garbage. Try getting some red meat in your system and re-activate your testicles. You are gonna need them after November.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

I am going to miss you after today Q-baby. Trump is fat, she is fat, and Antifa's cash is headed your way. I thinks it's hilarious that you looked that up when I don't even care about your SJW paradigm garbage. Try getting some red meat in your system and re-activate your testicles. You are gonna need them after November.

I'm glad that you agree that the prez is very, very obese. We should continue the spirit of reconciliation by calling him "Mr. Housekeeping" or "Mr. Piggy."

"They were ordering pizzas!" -Donald J. Trump, June 1, 2020.  

This friggin guy is nuts.  Fat and nuts.  

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

This is so much gobbley goop, only a trained Agent like Rhino can understand.  

• Like (+1) 1