Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Whatevs.  Nothing says leadership like standing idly by while the country that he is supposed to lead literally and figuratively burns.  He’s a loser.  

Local jurisdiction.

But one of your trusted sources reports that the Trump admin not standing idle on this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/05/30/pentagon-offers-active-duty-military-forces-intelligence-help-quell-minnesota-unrest-governor-says/

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.   I don’t support them.  My criticism of trump and his crappy job as president doesn’t mean that I’m a communist or that I support antifa. 

I agree. Your support is ideological.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, Tiberius said:

He is not a leader, he is a rabble rousing clown.

So you’re saying you won’t be voting for Trump ? 

This thread is just what was needed to get OBD United  !!! 
Go Bills !!

50 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That was pretty suave of him to quote a Jim Crow era police chief.  When the looting starts, the shooting starts.  Fuel meet fire. 

Yeah, I could see all those 70+ year olds who were actually alive and sentient at the time out there "protesting."  Never mind that the gist was to stop criminal behavior before it got out of hand.  Hmmmm.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Macho man is hiding in a bunker at the White House?

What a tough guy 

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpeg

Like this?

EZW9djGWsAABUvi?format=jpg&name=360x360

EZW9dl0XsAE2sHU?format=jpg&name=360x360

I wonder who Chris Palmer called to protect his gated community?

Hey if it weren't for double standards, lefties would have none.

PS that burning building was affordable housing, what a social justice warrior.

Too bad his Starbucks was vandalized.

Edited by RocCityRoller

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Macho man is hiding in a bunker at the White House?

What a tough guy 

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpeg

The only person who should be hiding right now is that f@€|n racist cop who killed an innocent black man  , and IMO the three other cops who stood there and let this happen, 

NOBODY else needs to get hurt especially innocent people  , like that poor truck driver who got beat up and taken to the hospital , 

there’s no need to promote more violence and division.... 

mods please end this thread 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Local jurisdiction.

But one of your trusted sources reports that the Trump admin not standing idle on this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2020/05/30/pentagon-offers-active-duty-military-forces-intelligence-help-quell-minnesota-unrest-governor-says/

See him on TV? Address the nation? Visit Minnesota?  Nope. Hides in the WH like a wimp.  Loser. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I could see all those 70+ year olds who were actually alive and sentient at the time out there "protesting."  Never mind that the gist was to stop criminal behavior before it got out of hand.  Hmmmm.

Couldn’t say it another way?  Nah.  Let’s invoke some dog whistle BS from back in the day.  He knows exactly what he’s doing.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Couldn’t say it another way?  Nah.  Let’s invoke some dog whistle BS from back in the day.  He knows exactly what he’s doing.  

I don't presume to know if he knew the background of the saying.  But the reaction to the "dog whistle" is to loot and riot? 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't presume to know if he knew the background of the saying.  But the reaction to the "dog whistle" is to loot and riot? 

That’s not the entirety of the intended audience.  You know better.  He’s playing politics and using the 1968 playbook.  The loser is going to sit on his hands, let this fester, and try to strengthen his shaky standing with Bush-Republican types who are thinking of defecting to Biden but who might stick with Trump out of fear that the nonsense of today is the story of tomorrow if Trump loses.

Edited by SectionC3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

That’s not the entirety of the intended audience.  You know better.  He’s playing politics and using the 1968 playbook.  The loser is going to sit on his hands, let this fester, and try to strengthen his shaky standing with Bush-Republican types who are thinking of defecting to Biden but who might stick with Trump out of fear that the nonsense of today is the story of tomorrow.  

So then...where's the shooting?  All I see is looting.  And a lot of white people getting in on the action.

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

So then...where's the shooting?  All I see is looting.  And a lot of white people getting in on the action.

I think maybe Trump lied about the shooting, which is surprising considering what a "straight-shooter" he usually is.

Get it?

35 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

any thread started by the trolls should be ignored. It just puts money in their pockets.

Anything discussed here can fit in the real threads.

92 pages in, lol. Thanks, Pete!

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Local jurisdiction.

Do you actually pay the Washington Post for a subscription?