Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

(for what it's worth, you're wrong about the multiple handles and all of the other stuff)

Still no study, though, right?  Gonna rest on the op-ed?

And yet you use the same wordings, same ***** logic, and dishonest arguments that he does. ***** off now and do your own homework.

Or, better yet, stay in the fetal position scared of inanimate objects while lying to the rest of us about your actual identity.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet you use the same wordings, same ***** logic, and dishonest arguments that he does. ***** off now and do your own homework.

Or, better yet, stay in the fetal position scared of inanimate objects while lying to the rest of us about your actual identity.  

You're still trying to perpetrate a hoax.  Prove me wrong.  

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Attorney and writer.  The law stuff pays better than the other endeavors.

Quite honestly I'm here because I miss the give and take of the profession and I'm trying to cut my teeth arguing with a different group of people with different insights and compasses than I would normally spar with.  I guess that's why I came here in the first place yesterday.  Today it's more amusement than anything else. 

So yeah, you're kind of guinea pigs.  But it's harder to argue with people who are unpredictable, and that's what's happened here.  So I'm learning a lot and it's been an instructive couple of days.  Maybe I'll be better for the investment of time.  At least that was the idea.  Gotta make the best of a lousy situation and try to learn something. 

More fakey newsy here. It should be easy to prove that I'm wrong.  But apparently you'd rather try to perpetrate a hoax here. 

I sure hope you’re not trying to make a living at litigation. 

37 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I sure hope you’re not trying to make a living at litigation. 

Why is that? 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Crayola64?

Yeah there’s a new color coming out.  Called “hoax.”  Crayola is making it in a fake tan  orange shade. 

2 hours ago, westside said:

Works in a laundromat

Never done that.  Lots of odd jobs, though. Builds character.  

Breaking news: Rus took a break from committing voter fraud to put this together and Carl showed up with his bullhorn and hopefully one of mad as hell wiffle bats to stage this doozy of a protest.  

there’s probably at least 250,000 drivers in the Buffalo metro area and these guys got a whopping 150 of them to show for this.  Bang up job again, boys.  

https://buffalonews.com/2020/04/20/protest-shows-frustrations-are-mounting-but-expert-says-pandemic-is-far-from-over/

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry to disappoint you.  Maybe you should put down the cutlery and firearms and take your skills to a law school near you.  From the sounds of it you think you can run me over in court.   So have at it! 

Just ignore Jim. He’s actually the chef from muppets. He knows more about everyone else’s jobs than they do. Well, actually he’s not even a chef anymore. After failing at that, he’s moved on to giving people advice on what to do with their money! ???

Soon he will be a real estate salesman in Oakland. Just double check the neighborhood yourself before purchasing from him!!! ???

Chef is a money manager?  Are you serious?  I’m actually curious what the pro advice is right now.  I’ve been cleaning up the last couple of weeks, so there’s a little more to play with and I’m looking for ideas.  Interesting. 

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Chef is a money manager?  Are you serious?  I’m actually curious what the pro advice is right now.  I’ve been cleaning up the last couple of weeks, so there’s a little more to play with and I’m looking for ideas.  Interesting. 

Oh yeah! I hear he is in such demand that people are kicking his door down! 

48 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m a money manager?  Nice try counselor. If you’re going to succeed in an argument I suggest you find someone else other than Q to get your information from. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Sorry to disappoint you.  Maybe you should put down the cutlery and firearms and take your skills to a law school near you.  From the sounds of it you think you can run me over in court.   So have at it! 

The last few exchanges here are exactly the reason why Chef questioned your abilities. There are very good reasons why you were asked the questions you were asked. If you are to be believed that you are not a reincarnation of another poster then you have recklessly entered the fray here without doing your homework, on par with asking a witness in court a question you don't already have the answer to.  If you want to practice your debating skills here like you indicated then come prepared and don't think it will be like some Whack-A-Mole game. You should have lurked for awhile. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The last few exchanges here are exactly the reason why Chef questioned your abilities. There are very good reasons why you were asked the questions you were asked. If you are to be believed that you are not a reincarnation of another poster then you have recklessly entered the fray here without doing your homework, on par with asking a witness in court a question you don't already have the answer to.  If you want to practice your debating skills here like you indicated then come prepared and don't think it will be like some Whack-A-Mole game. You should have lurked for awhile. 

Oh STFU. How dare anyone enter and interrupt the cult! You are the reason people hang around and ***** with you clowns. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Oh STFU. How dare anyone enter and interrupt the cult! You are the reason people hang around and ***** with you clowns. 

For someone who a according to you has it made in the shade you are one angry dude. I used to say money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy you a big ole yacht and you can sail right up next to it. Looks like it got you got a dingy with a leak. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

For someone who a according to you has it made in the shade you are one angry dude. I used to say money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy you a big ole yacht and you can sail right up next to it. Looks like it got you got a dingy with a leak. 

That sounded angry to you? Once again, you are wrong! That’s one thing you are good at! ? There’s a smiley face for you! 

13 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

That sounded angry to you? Once again, you are wrong! That’s one thing you are good at! ? There’s a smiley face for you! 

Yes. In the real world where normal people reside telling someone to Shut The ***** Up is classic anger.