Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, billsfan1959 said:

#WordSalad

giphy.gif

I was gonna buy Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish, as it could help me in my profession. After reading two pages of his jumbled, incoherent and at times illegible posts, I am thinking of looking at other options...

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I forgot how shrill you guys are getting as Trump goes down the tubes, lol 

...in deference and out of sheer respect, he has offered to "take you with him".....SDS, working with Fauci & Birx, estimate the bandwidth savings in manure alone to be 86.42%....pretty significant IMO.......

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Would you take hydroxychloroquine if your doctor recommended it and you were on your deathbed?

Is the doctor ethical and does she have shares in the company that stand to profit from selling this drug? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is the doctor ethical and does she have shares in the company that stand to profit from selling this drug? 

The patent expired MANY decades ago, countries around the world and HUNDREDS of companies make it. There is very little money to make on this drug. It is like Viagara, once the patent expired, the market opened up and Pfizer was not the exclusive producer. Now companies around the world make it. You can buy it on the internet now if you want. 

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The patent expired MANY decades ago, countries around the world and HUNDREDS of companies make it. There is very little money to make on this drug. It is like Viagara, once the patent expired, the market opened up and Pfizer was not the exclusive producer. Now companies around the world make it. You can buy it on the internet now if you want. 

We shall see about that, if those crooks are selling it its because they think they can get something from it. Something that might be touted as a cure for a pandemic is a mountain of money waiting to happen.

Just now, Tiberius said:

We shall see about that, if those crooks are selling it its because they think they can get something from it. Something that might be touted as a cure for a pandemic is a mountain of money waiting to happen.

you are a complete lost cause at this point. i understand that your masters marching orders are that this is your last best hope to rid you of Trump but to be so... whats the word i'm looking for... ***** in the head with partisanship at this point proves you are an unconscionable person devoid of any and all empathy. it takes a lot to disappoint me but you have genuinely succeeded.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Would you take hydroxychloroquine if your doctor recommended it and you were on your deathbed?

There is no evidence it works, so why on God's green Earth would any doctor recommend it????  Doctors do not operate on "what do you have to lose, here take this" methodology. They have to actually explain to you the possible benefit and harm of taking a medicine.  It's called informed consent, and it's the law.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, daz28 said:

There is no evidence it works, so why on God's green Earth would any doctor recommend it????  Doctors do not operate on "what do you have to lose, here take this" methodology. They have to actually explain to you the possible benefit and harm of taking a medicine.  It's called informed consent, and it's the law.

You people are miserable. Here's one of your own comrades:

"A Democrat state representative from Detroit, Michigan, has given credit to hydroxychloroquine and President Donald Trump for saving her life as she battled the deadly coronavirus.

Michigan state Rep. Karen Whitsett, who recently tested positive for COVID-19, said she began taking hydroxychloroquine once her doctor prescribed it to her on March 31 after she and her husband sought treatment on March 18 for an array of symptoms.

Whitsett said she experienced shortness of breath, swollen lymph nodes, and somewhat of a sinus infection. According to Whitsett, “It was less than two hours” when she started to feel relief."

This lady is thrilled to be alive, and I don't blame her.

No doctor is giving this without consent.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2