Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Junior agent in training...you know Rhino sends in his evaluation regularly..

Can't escape your own words, CCP Bill. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:07 PM, Niagara Bill said:

Good luck Capt. Brett of the USS Roosevelt.

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

You sided with the regime literally harvesting the organs of its most vulnerable for profit right this very moment. 

The very regime literally running (real) concentration camps right this very moment. 

The very regime who's slaughtered doctors who dared to speak up against the overreach of the government. 

The very regime who forced an ethnic minority to work in infected factories as SLAVES just to keep their economy going during the lock down. 

CCP Bill is fine with all of the above. He loves it in fact. He wants more ethnic cleansing, more crackdown on dissenters, more fascism... because he's a tool of the CCP and he's SO incredibly dishonest (even with himself) that he won't admit it. 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, this isn't English, CCP Bill. Your inner hack is showing again. 

Second, I didn't say ANYTHING, I merely quoted your own words where you said this: 

YOU compared the firing of a captain to the murder of doctors as if they're the same. 

Because you're DEEPLY stupid -- and now proving to be completely dishonest. 

Sorry, CCP Bill. You said the words. You have had DAYS to take them back, but you haven't. Why? 

Because China owns your brain. And you're too much of a mouth-breathing simpleton to realize it. 

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Oh, you want to talk about Trump/Russia? You really want to challenge my knowledge and understanding of that scandal? Haven't you been embarrassed enough, CCP Bill? 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Low information people try tricks like this and think they're clever. They're not. 

The only one ignoring the real issue is you, CCP Bill. And it's the post you wrote -- which you first claimed wasn't complete (fact: it was complete) and now you're trying desperately to avoid discussing. 

Why is that? 

Because you have the cognitive ability of a corpse.

DR, YOU are a f*cking SAVAGE! How did I overlook this thread?:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

People don't care who sec of this or that is. Your country is judged by its generosity AND respectability of your leader.  Part 2 is gone.  The world loved Eisenhower,  Kennedy, Reagan, even Nixon,  Bush 1. Trump ***** on his friends and loves your traditional enemies...and you know that.

Travel through Europe and see what they say...they love your money, and hate you when your back is turned. And you can say I don't care, then I say see what I mean...

He just said publically,  said fuchhh Canada, do not ship masks, he did not say I will talk to my friend so we can we work out our needs...he is a piece of shi?

He has right to do as he wishes, Just don't tell me he anything except a pig.

Another secret FBI agent, reinforcements that Rhino needed

We agree--people largely don't care.  Most live everyday lives, doing everyday things, raising everyday families.  When I was in Vienna during the Obama years, I felt no special love for my country's kindness and generosity from the locals, and especially the cabbies who tried to shake me down every damn trip for some extra coin.  I came back and told my friends that it wasn't so much that they hated Americans, it was more that they hated everyone.   Do you think they care what I think of them?  

More recently, I and/or my family member travelled to Australia, Italy, India, New Zealand, Ireland, Morocco, England---and you know how much hatred they/we felt?  Zed, as they say on your side of the Peace Bridge.  Treated warmly...with open arms.  

Honestly friend, that's on you if you think it matters, that's on you if you worry about what the world thinks of me or mine.  In a normal month, I cross paths with people from all walks of life and probably 4-6 countries represented.  I absolutely agree I may cross the occasional Guyanese (nothing against these nice folks, just popped into my head) who distrusts or dislikes me for my American exceptionalism.  Before you get all worked up about that expression, here's my definition:

I'm lucky enough to have been born into a family where my parents (one of whom came from your neck of the woods) cared enough to cuff me on the ear when I crossed the line, to spend time with me when they could, to hold my hand when I cried and to tend to me when I was sick or injured.  My experiences taught me to treat people well, to trust people once I verified that I could, to understand there was decency in the world, that skin tone is just a color, that there are people way worse off than me, and those with much more than I could ever hope to have in terms of $$$, but not a damn thing more in terms of what matters.   That's American exceptionalism in my mind, and the cool part is you may have it too, it's just called something different and you say 'Eh at the end. 

There are a few places I'd like to see in the world before I shut this whole thing down some day.  I'm interested in Ireland, Scotland, maybe London and a few others.  I'd like to retrace the steps my father took during the war to end all wars WWII.    If, along the way, someone has a bug up there a$$ because Joe Biden is running the world from Shady Acres Retirement Home LLC, it's not my problem.  On the other hand, I'd just as soon visit the US, maybe SoCal, maybe New Mexico, and for some elemental reason I cannot explain, I really would like to see the Grand Tetons.  

24 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Didn’t they censor it recently?

I forgot that, damn you.  Seemed a little corny to me, but then again, the daughter's mattered as well.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
leh-nerd screwed up the wars, dumbass!
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

The fact that the Chinese Communist Party assigns a troll to this board is a testament to it's success!?

...no wonder my takeout is late......dammit..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Typical FBI secret agent, select words and twist...the very thing you say dems do to Trump...

30 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Another secret FBI agent, reinforcements that Rhino needed

20 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

They gave trained you well secret agent man...

You have the might and knowledge of the whole FBI...

14 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Junior agent in training...you know Rhino sends in his evaluation regularly..

Is everyone a Secret Agent? 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Can't escape your own words, CCP Bill. 

You sided with the regime literally harvesting the organs of its most vulnerable for profit right this very moment. 

The very regime literally running (real) concentration camps right this very moment. 

The very regime who's slaughtered doctors who dared to speak up against the overreach of the government. 

The very regime who forced an ethnic minority to work in infected factories as SLAVES just to keep their economy going during the lock down. 

CCP Bill is fine with all of the above. He loves it in fact. He wants more ethnic cleansing, more crackdown on dissenters, more fascism... because he's a tool of the CCP and he's SO incredibly dishonest (even with himself) that he won't admit it. 

Not to mention all the death and destruction they have caused internationally in the past couple months (they may very well be responsible for the death of the Prime Minister of England, if his situation doesn't improve soon), a product of their complete recklessness and insecurity of their global image. I have a feeling by this fall, the Chicoms are gonna be the ugly fat chick @ the Senior prom, all alone in the corner watching all her classmates dance...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You secret agent guys are a joke. You cannot possibility not see how embarrassing Trump is to the USA. You must see the damage.

Not to say he does not have good ideas at times, or his economic directions are bad, in fact he can and has driven a positive economic direction, but at what cost. He sh??s on everyone eventually. He is harming the USA in the .long term. The alternative is Pence or Biden...no thanks.

Do you need to fix the border issue...yes, but not all Mexicans are criminals..

He just signed a new trade agreement with Mex and Canada yet he pulls another insulting stunt..publically treats Kim better than his friends. 

This has been some fun ,leading you around by the nose...you made it easy because of your one sided view. 

Len ard..you are ok, sense of humour( Canadian spelling) in case Rhino does not understand that other thoughts outside of the USA TODAY exist.

I managed to keep secret agent man busy so the cpp could continue with their coup....haha..what a true joke Rhino is...

Let's went Cisco...ahhh Poncho...

Time to listen to some Dylan...Positively 4th Street maybe

Edited by Niagara Bill

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Run away (again) -- you got pummeled, deservedly so. And with all that bullshite you spewed you still failed to address your own post: 

You spoke out, didn't follow protocol, how dare you try to warn people, The truth must be controlled. Just like those Chinese who tried to speak the truth. Lucky you are still alive.

You've had days to disavow it, take it back (you still can in fact) -- but you won't. Why? 

Because you're a tool of the CCP, CCP Bill. Wear that badge with honor. You've earned it. 

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You secret agent guys are a joke. You cannot possibility not see how embarrassing Trump is to the USA. You must see the damage.

Not to say he does not have good ideas at times, or his economic directions are bad, in fact he can and has driven a positive economic direction, but at what cost. He sh??s on everyone eventually. He is harming the USA in the .long term. The alternative is Pence or Biden...no thanks.

He just signed a new trade agreement with Mex and Canada yet he pulls another insulting stunt..publically treats Kim better than his friends. 

This has been some fun ,leading you around by the nose...you made it easy because of your one sided view. 

Len ard..you are ok, sense of humour( Canadian spelling) in case Rhino does not understand that other thoughts outside of the USA TODAY exist.

I managed to keep secret agent man busy so the cop could co tinge with their coup....haha..what a true joke Rhino is...

USA Today? What is that?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Run away (again) -- you got pummeled, deservedly so. And with all that bullshite you spewed you still failed to address your own post: 

You've had days to disavow it, take it back (you still can in fact) -- but you won't. Why? 

Because you're a tool of the CCP, CCP Bill. Wear that badge with honor. You've earned it. 

Gotcha you hate filled loser.....???

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I managed to keep secret agent man busy so the cop could co tinge with their coup....haha..what a true joke Rhino is...

#WordSalad

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Gotcha you hate filled loser.....???

Gotcha -- meaning you didn't write this, CCP Bill? 

But you did write it. 

And stood by it. 

And still are... 

Because you're a parrot for the CCP, and a mentally deficient one at that.

• Like (+1) 1