Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's SO easy to bait you into a mistake. Because you're too dumb to think for yourself. :lol: 

I chose Mike for a reason -- because I knew you'd dismiss it without actually reading. Had you read, you'd see that within the link are primary source links which you can read and vet for yourself without even reading one word of Mike's screed. And when you read them, you see that you, once again, have been played hard by a BS story. 

Why'd you get played so hard? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****."

:lol: 

I love how he brags about blocking anyone who challenges his world view. He's proud of the echo chamber he's built, and darn it, he won't have it challenged by pesky facts or inconvenient truths. 

LMAO - you are so full of *****.  EVERY source you leverage is far right bull s h i t.  Really sucks to be you - wrong every time.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b349de1fcb96b75218

Edited by BillZtime
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL 

Don't laugh, it's true.  Every drug you've ever used has killed someone.  So stop using them NOW before they get you!

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ready? Ready? 

The billionaire is really worried about $435 dollars of a fund

But, you're too dumb to think for yourself so you don't stop and say, "gee, that's not really the story they're trying to frame it as..." Instead you rush here to post it. Then, when called out for being too dumb to realize you're being played, you double down on it. 

Why? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****"

Not to mention Sanofi makes the more expensive brand name version and there are many generic makers that are cheaper.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillZtime said:

LMAO - you are so full of *****.  EVERY source you leverage is a far right bull s h i t.  Really sucks to be you - wrong every time.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47b349de1fcb96b75218

So, rather than read the material -- which has no bias -- you're plugging your ears and running away while declaring victory? 

Never change being a *****, GarBear. 

You just got played again @BillZtime -- HARD. Why? 

Say it with me now: 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****"

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So, rather than read the material -- which has no bias -- you're plugging your ears and running away while declaring victory? 

Never change being a *****, GarBear. 

You just got played again @BillZtime -- HARD. Why? 

Say it with me now: 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****"

You're so EASY to trigger cupcake.

fox-news-cult-58b8f7445f9b58af5cb73549.j

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

You're so EASY to trigger cupcake.

fox-news-cult-58b8f7445f9b58af5cb73549.j

And you're dumb as *****. As we just proved. Walked right into a bear trap -- after walking right into (yet another) fake story. 

I'm just not sure why you're posting a lefty news network to make your point? That just proves that you truly are dumb as *****. :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And you're dumb as *****. As we just proved. Walked right into a bear trap -- after walking right into (yet another) fake story. 

I'm just not sure why you're posting a lefty news network to make your point? That just proves that you truly are dumb as *****. :lol: 

Sorry freak show but you prove daily just how absolutely pathetic you are. Posting fringe articles that appease your narrative; even if its fake...

I bet you think Sandy Hook was staged, too..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Can you take a moment and show us where the numbers were wrong?

How DARE you, sir! Can't you see that giant, flailing va-gina is trying his hardest to dodge the fact he got blown up and embarrassed? 

Sorry freak show but you prove daily just how absolutely pathetic you are. Posting fringe articles that appease your narrative; even if its fake...

I bet you think Sandy Hook was staged, too..

You were wrong. Again. 

Why? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****!"

(And as dishonest as ever, new handle or no. Sit down, cupcake. You got blown TF up again because... why? see above)

2 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Again, can you show us where the numbers were wrong in that article?

• Like (+1) 1

I don't have to prove jack... if you wanted facts you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

So in other words, you agree that the talking point that Trump is pushing a drug so he can make another $37 off of it is a misguided truth and people should stop bringing it up and focus at the real problems facing the country?

• Like (+1) 2

I don't have to prove jack... if you wanted facts you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Quoting this again, because it's the blue ribbon winner of both dishonesty and cowardice this board may have ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Quoting this for a third time, because it's really that stunningly embarrassing. 

It's akin to this escape attempt: 

run away police fail (GIF) - http://giantgag.net - http://giantgag.net

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

You Trumpholes are spinning BIG Time... you know when you pull out Donny Junior... lmao...

LOSERS - A BUNCH OF PATHETIC LOSERS...

its-still-hard-to-believe-that-ive-seen-

Trump must have pissed your cornflakes too.

That list is long in here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Because of course Trump himself has a financial stake in the French company that makes the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.

#SWAMP

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-malaria-drug.html

You have taken basically a footnote and made it sound as if it was a focus of the link you shared. Yes, Trump supposedly has an investment in a fund that has shares of a company that has shares in another company that manufactures the Hydroxychlorinquine medicine. His share may be as much as $3100. I just don't understand Trump. He gives up his $450,000 salary but promotes stock in a company that he doesn't even know he's invested in, in order to maybe improve his investment by a few hundred dollars. 

You are not a worthy poster here. Go back to the kiddie table.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Quoting this again, because it's the blue ribbon winner of both dishonesty and cowardice this board may have ever seen. 

Why do you CARE so much what I think and do?  Do you honestly think I'm going to stop?  I will be here daily just to piss you off precious.

Now hurry, go get a tweet from Rush, Hannity or Tucker to back you UP.

I can't wait.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4766fd2c9d656629d945

• Haha (+1) 1