Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

Feel free to share your fantasies. Personally, a little TMI, but, who am I to judge.

You might want to hook up with @Q-baby! to explore that ball licking fetish of his

Still batting zero bro - you literally HAVE nothing to offer... when you're attacking the author and not the argument - you are clueless AF.

36m9p5.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

a little girl?

Please don't say those words around 3th thing

Just now, Albwan said:

You can always tell Gary's alts posts...he likes the male auto erotic flair

I wish I could take credit for that one

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

disprove it - I'll wait...

Ready? Ready? 

The billionaire is really worried about $435 dollars of a fund

But, you're too dumb to think for yourself so you don't stop and say, "gee, that's not really the story they're trying to frame it as..." Instead you rush here to post it. Then, when called out for being too dumb to realize you're being played, you double down on it. 

Why? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****"

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Appearing Monday on AM 1030 KVOI Radio, Dr. Robert Redfield, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control, predicted that the death toll from the Chinese coronavirus will be “much, much, much lower” than the models have projected due to Americans following social distancing recommendations.

Its pretty obvious why the usual idiots are in a frenzy.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Feel free to share your fantasies. Personally, a little TMI, but, who am I to judge.

You might want to hook up with @Q-baby! to explore that ball licking fetish of his

Hey, is it true that when you lick Dr.Trumps balls, you can take it all in at the same time? 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Ready? Ready? 

The billionaire is really worried about $435 dollars of a fund

But, you're too dumb to think for yourself so you don't stop and say, "gee, that's not really the story they're trying to frame it as..." Instead you rush here to post it. Then, when called out for being too dumb to realize you're being played, you double down on it. 

Why? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****"

You dipshit... your sources are exclusively far right fanatics. 

You continuously come up empty and resort to the fringes of information.

You are an embarrassment.

Michael Cernovich is an American social media personality, anti-feminist, men's rights activist, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist. He has been characterized as a part of the alt-right, but does not describe himself as such. Cernovich has been a regular host of The Alex Jones Show on InfoWars.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

You dipshit... your sources are exclusively far right fanatics. 

You continuously come up empty and resort to the fringes of information.

You are an embarrassment.

Michael Cernovich is an American social media personality, anti-feminist, men's rights activist, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist. He has been characterized as a part of the alt-right, but does not describe himself as such. Cernovich has been a regular host of The Alex Jones Show on InfoWars.

It's SO easy to bait you into a mistake. Because you're too dumb to think for yourself. :lol: 

I chose Mike for a reason -- because I knew you'd dismiss it without actually reading. Had you read, you'd see that within the link are primary source links which you can read and vet for yourself without even reading one word of Mike's screed. And when you read them, you see that you, once again, have been played hard by a BS story. 

Why'd you get played so hard? 

Say it with me now: "BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB AS *****."

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

:lol: 

I love how he brags about blocking anyone who challenges his world view. He's proud of the echo chamber he's built, and darn it, he won't have it challenged by pesky facts or inconvenient truths. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

So you're saying the numbers are wrong? Or are you just triggered again because the info came from someone you hate?

Ding! Ding! Ding! 

He walked right into it. Because he's not an independent thinker. He's a sheep, following a drunken, hungry shepherd with a taste for lamb chops. 

• Like (+1) 1