Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, daz28 said:

...and now like Mr President you are also wrong:

https://time.com/5808894/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus/

The excitement over the combination’s potential began with a small French study of people with the novel coronavirus. In those patients, the load of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, in their blood dropped after they received the medications, although their clinical symptoms didn’t change much. In another study of about 100 patients in China, doctors also reported some success in using the drug duo to reduce the viral load in patients.   -Oh NOW we trust China

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, said the data so far “was not done in a controlled clinical trial. So you really can’t make any definitive statement about it.”

“In general if hydroxychloroquine really, really worked, and it was a magic drug for COVID-19, we would know it by now,” says Dr. David Sullivan, professor of microbiology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and an infectious disease physician at the university’s malaria research institute. “Right now we have no clinical evidence that it works.”

What if it just...helps?  It's worth using.  Again in the absence of any other treatment.

It will be prescribed.  It will help some.  Deal with it.

Just now, daz28 said:

Hey a couple people drank Drano and they didn't die, so hey try Drano why not.

Give it a try.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I think everyone should have a fire pit in their back yard.

I'm sitting around a fire with the family right now on a cool night with a clear sky and the big bright moon shining down through the trees.

It's like camping except I don't have to sleep in a tent and when I want a crisp cold German beer the kitchen is only 100 feet away. It really is amazing.

Yep I do for sure with mountain views. We travel a lot in an RV and doesn’t matter where you are a fire is very relaxing. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I think everyone should have a fire pit in their back yard.

I'm sitting around a fire with the family right now on a cool night with a clear sky and the big bright moon shining down through the trees.

It's like camping except I don't have to sleep in a tent and when I want a crisp cold German beer the kitchen is only 100 feet away. It really is amazing.

I saw the space station fly by last night. Pretty cool. 

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/tracking_map.cfm

1 minute ago, Doc said:

What if it just...helps?  It's worth using.  Again in the absence of any other treatment.

It will be prescribed.  It will help some.  Deal with it.

Give it a try.

Doc, I pray you're right, but I hope you understand my point as well.  I'm sorry if I may have gotten a bit excited, but his press conferences stress me out.  As much as I don't want to watch, I have to know what's going on.

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Doc, I pray you're right, but I hope you understand my point as well.  I'm sorry if I may have gotten a bit excited, but his press conferences stress me out.  As much as I don't want to watch, I have to know what's going on.

Fair enough.  And I understand wanting to prevent harm, but this is a crisis we haven't seen in centuries and we don't have time to do controlled this and that when there are no other treatments.  If something that's been around and in use for decades can help, even just 1 person, it's one person saved.

Edited by Doc

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

arguing-with-an-ignorant-fool-imam-ali-q                                 silence-is-the-best-reply-to-a-fool-quot

4 pages of their nonsense.  (daz28,  Tiberius,  Q-baby!,  Gary Busey )

It does slow down their clogging up other threads I guess........:thumbsup:

(I have a bet on which buffoon will respond first )

Hey! Couldn’t find a tweet from Rising Serpent to post? Wow, progress! 

Is that why you are lashing out? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just watching the presser now. 

Holy ***** this guy is a douche. Really embarrassing. Only a few minutes in though. 

Wow, he’s telling doctors and nurses and frontline workers to take his magical drug “before the fact” just in case because you have nothing to lose. 

reckless! 

Nice  product placement! 

Edited by Q-baby!

I’m not a Trump fan at all, but the situation has gotten completely out of control. It’s a no win situation for any leader right now especially one in the United States. 

This is not Italy or Singapore. Shutting down our country for an extended period of time is going to have dire consequence on the US and global economy for years to come. Is social distancing really possible when you still have tons of American workers deemed essential?

To me the only way to really get this thing under control is to:

1) Do not allow any person to work until they have been tested. 

2) If that can’t be done than we have to look into a 2 week national lockdown. Nobody leaves the house other than health care workers and the national guard brings people boxes of food and supplies. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

I’m not a Trump fan at all, but the situation has gotten completely out of control. It’s a no win situation for any leader right now especially one in the United States. 

This is not Italy or Singapore. Shutting down our country for an extended period of time is going to have dire consequence on the US and global economy for years to come. Is social distancing really possible when you still have tons of American workers deemed essential?

To me the only way to really get this thing under control is to:

1) Do not allow any person to work until they have been tested. 

2) If that can’t be done than we have to look into a 2 week national lockdown. Nobody leaves the house other than health care workers and the national guard brings people boxes of food and supplies. 

I would hope that's the next step if needed.  Jake Tapper begged him to give us these answers.  I don't think anyone is wanting anymore than some basic answers for our path forward.

You see he's not promoting this drug....he just wants people to try it....such a stable genius.

CDC recommends people wear cloth masks and Trump announces it and then immediately follows it up with that it's voluntary so he's not going to do it...such graceful leadership.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1