Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do we need thread just for this?  WTF dude. 

Tiberius is way past the point of when running out of ammo then throw the gun.  He is down to the point of throwing boogers and belly button lint (such as those items actually move through the air).

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Tiberius is way past the point of when running out of ammo then throw the gun.  He is down to the point of throwing boogers and belly button lint (such as those items actually move through the air).

He's a clown! Why do you love him so much? 

Is it because you hate the Democrats so much, is that it? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I know you will find this hard to believe but I pull the lever for the best person for the job especially on the local level.  

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I know you will find this hard to believe but I pull the lever for the best person for the job especially on the local level.  

You think Trump is doing a good job? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you say Trump is doing on this crisis? 

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

‘‘Tibs is just a terrible poster, totally unfit for the job. 

Nanker is a great poster! Love him! ??

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think Trump is doing a good job? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you say Trump is doing on this crisis? 

Too early to grade.  I'll have a better idea in a year.  Too much that can happen both good and bad within the next year.  I don't think that any politician to this point could earn a 10 realistically.  

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not because we love him so much. It is because we are intellegent, rational people who understand how to separate personal feelings about someone from the job they actually do.I don't hate Democrats. I think the party is currently being driven by a far left faction whose policies are not good for this country, particularly from an economic perspective.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I would give Trump somewhere around a 7.5. I think he has tried to do what is right based on a reasonable interpretation of the evidence and advice given to him by experts. There are certainly things he could have done better; however, my caveat to that is I don't think anyone else would have done much differently.

You need to separate yourself from your emotions and evaluate the facts from a reasonable, objective standard

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do we need thread just for this?  WTF dude. 

Jim,  he’s becoming depressed.  He is reading through the threads about how some people didn’t vote for Trump last time and are now likely to vote for him this next time around.   And he’s not happy about it.  So he’s lashing out with this

harumphhh thread 

anecdotally, my brother didn’t vote for Trump last time.  A couple twitter buds of mine who were never Trumpers are now all going to vote for him as well.

He didn’t have the center righties and righties fully consolidated last election.   He does now

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Jim,  he’s becoming depressed.  He is reading through the threads about how some people didn’t vote for Trump last time and are now likely to vote for him this next time around.   And he’s not happy about it.  So he’s lashing out with this

harumphhh thread 

anecdotally, my brother didn’t vote for Trump last time.  A couple twitter buds of mine who were never Trumpers are now all going to vote for him as well.

He didn’t have the center righties and righties fully consolidated last election.   He does now

lol 

No, even if he wins, the country will survive, I can handle that, but I don't think he will win. Did you miss the 2018 mid-terms? Trump is firing up people, for sure, he is motivating the Democrats to vote. Trump won in 2016, in part, because no one believed such a idiot like him, a real buffoon, could actually get people to vote for him. 

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

It's not because we love him so much. It is because we are intellegent, rational people who understand how to separate personal feelings about someone from the job they actually do.I don't hate Democrats. I think the party is currently being driven by a far left faction whose policies are not good for this country, particularly from an economic perspective.

You mean the economic policies Democrats wrote and Trump signed? Thank you Nancy! 

You don't think it would have been a better idea to have Obamacare fully implemented before this pandemic started? You think it would have been better if that was not there? Seriously? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

harumphhh thread 

Agree completely. And I would add two other observations:

1. He's not really losing support from his base, but he is gaining support from people who not only appreciate the daily updates from him and his team, but people who are watching the media pummel him at every turn, and they really don't like it at a time of crisis. People like Acosta are simply not able to grasp how much they are helping Trump get reelected.

2. Assuming PPP gets pushed out quickly and funds get to their targets in time, it's impossible to count the millions of people who are going to be able to keep their paycheck, health benefits and mortgages because of PPP. We will keep paychecks going out while forgiving the loans (in compliance) to avoid undue burden by the companies getting the loan. It will not be hard for people to not only see who wanted PPP, but the people who killed an entire week holding it up for more power.

• Like (+1) 5

I don’t harbor any hate at all towards Democrats in general. Leftist policies and those who preach them, however, are enemies of our country. 

I would give this thread a 10, if it meant that Tibs childish, insane, ranting would be confined to here. We all know that won’t happen, though. So, Tibs, in honor of your empty head, and how you apparently can’t realize that the title and premise of this thread is no different than what you spew with virtually all of your other posts, I will officially rate this thread as a 0.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6