Stephon Gilmore seems to think covering new Bills WR Stefon Diggs will be 'light work'

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Gilmore and Watkins were definitely holding this team back just like they are going to hold the Pats and Chiefs back from ever winning a SB..

And totally, the difference between this team being a one and done WC team and playing in the SB is Jerry Hughes. Dumping him would certainly make all the difference 

lol, you're so butthurt you just have to make up strawmen. What is it the three of you don't understand about this thread?

7 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

lol, you're so butthurt you just have to make up strawmen. What is it the three of you don't understand about this thread?

What exactly am I butthurt about? Is it because I don’t have some insecure need to bash a player for no reason? 

Grow up Peter Pan.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow.  You’re working hard on this one.  

If the Bills have Mahomes and Gilmore, maybe they win the SB last year.  

also since the Bills are good at identifying cbs (which I agree with), maybe draft Mahomes/ Watson in the first and draft a cb later. 

I'm not the one who has to work hard.  I said they replaced Gilmore and they did. 

And who knows what they do with Mahomes or Watson last year.  That's water under the bridge.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

How can I say they were right?  Well for starters, the Bills made the playoffs the year after Gilmore left.  Second of all, Tre could have won DPOTY just as easily, and probably would have if he dressed for the Jets season-ender.  And the Bills have shown that they have no trouble identifying CBs.

I don't think Tre would have won regardless. The national voters had their minds made on Gilmore by November

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think Tre would have won regardless. The national voters had their minds made on Gilmore by November

Not regardless.  I said "could have won" if he'd had an INT and a couple PD's, which was very doable against Darnold.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Not regardless.  I said "could have won" if he'd had an INT and a couple PD's, which was very doable against Darnold.

He certainly should have been in the conversation and could've done some damage against Darnold I just think the voters were locked in

Tre absolutely deserved it

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He certainly should have been in the conversation and could've done some damage against Darnold I just think the voters were locked in

Tre absolutely deserved it

Donald should have won it. They just felt like they needed to change it up. But I would have had Gilmore 2nd and Tre top 5. 

On 4/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, Bring it said:

John Brown is exactly the type that Gilmore struggles with. Same when he played for us. I honestly have not watched Diggs all that much but I do think that amount of  chemistry he has with Josh will matter just as much! If he and Diggs can put it together like he did with Smoke then watch out.This offense will be dynamic and explosive!!! Who do you try and take away Brown or Diggs??

Diggs on the outside of Knox and Beasley in the slot on opposite side with Josh Brown outside just seems filthy. As I can't see doubling up both outside guys as Josh can just feed Beasley all day. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/5/2020 at 12:35 PM, ScottLaw said:

Well it’s the same logic used here all the time with FAs that went else where. “The team sucked with him here”.  As if that means the player sucks. 

I don’t think them winning the super bowl makes them great players. Their performance on the field does. More so in Gilmores case. Watkins has had flashes just inconsistent, but you can argue Chiefs don’t win Super bowl without him. 

Agree for most part. Could the Chiefs have won without him? Possibly but we'll never know. One thing I'm pretty sure of is the Chiefs were a very good team coached by a very good coach and staff.