Stephon Gilmore seems to think covering new Bills WR Stefon Diggs will be 'light work'

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Cornerback constantly shuts down Star nfl receivers.  National media votes him DPOY.  He gives up a catch, Bills fans: Bum and haha NE.  It’s strange.  

But the catch he gave up was on national television! ? National ? Television ?

Its just unforgivable and should define who he is as a player.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Cornerback constantly shuts down Star nfl receivers.  National media votes him DPOY.  He gives up a catch, Bills fans: Bum and haha NE.  It’s strange.  

perhaps the strangeness lies with those who prop up a rival

Get with the program.  Hate on those cheating mfers every chance you get.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

That's as bad as you can get beaten in the NFL. Brown went completely the opposite direction. Even if the safety had helped out, it doesn't change the fact that Gilmore got abused on that particular play.

Every CB gets beat. It happens. 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

But the catch he gave up was on national television! ? National ? Television ?

Its just unforgivable and should define who he is as a player.

Get off your high toilet-seat and just let Bills fans have fun.  Gilmore doesn’t need you to White Knight for him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, johnwalter said:

Did Watkins and Gilmore beef when they were on the Bills? I don't remember anything from the time but this clip got me thinking:

I love it.  That’s what you should be doing.  Two good players who for some reason, a bunch of Bills fans didn’t embrace. 

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sure Some Bills fans will be belligerent a holes on social media instead.

Well to be fair EVERY team has "belligerent a holes on social media." I am guessing it is one way of demonstrating one is passionate fan. Also, them being called names just shows another sort of belligerence 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean, a lot of those times he’s right.  There are blown coverage and a cb gets hung out to dry.  Maybe he should talk about it on the sideline.  But it’s nothing compared to what most cornerbacks.

i just never got the “hate” Bills fans had for a good player who literally never talked or did anything bad of the field.

“A lot of those times he’s right.”  I didn’t realize you coached for Rex.

Stop scolding Bills fans on a Bills message board.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Every CB gets beat. It happens. 

That's true. And this is an example of getting beaten really, really badly. Doesn't make Gilmore a bad player.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

perhaps the strangeness lies with those who prop up a rival

Get with the program.  Hate on those cheating mfers every chance you get.

I’m more of a congratulater than a hater.  I can recognize how good NE has been and their good players.  I’d rather beat NEceorh Brady than get excited about him going to TB.  

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Well to be fair EVERY team has "belligerent a holes on social media." I am guessing it is one way of demonstrating one is passionate fan. Also, them being called names just shows another sort of belligerence 

Eh.  The type of fans that go and a player’s social media to talk crap to them are the worst.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I love it.  That’s what you should be doing.  Two good players who for some reason, a bunch of Bills fans didn’t embrace. 

What was there to embrace about Sammy Watkins, who spent most of his time injured in Buffalo? He had a good stretch of games one year here but the rest of his time was dreadful. Are you saying while that was going down that you weren't complaining about Watkins?

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

?

The entire Bills defense was doing that in 2015/2016. That defense was a confused cluster ***** thanks to Rex.... only reason the fan base feels the way they do is because he’s on the Patriots now.

Not entirely true.  Fans were not pleased during those years and the general feeling watching Gilmore get beat by Chris Hogan and Brandon Marshall twice a year was that he was “overrated” in terms of being one of the best CB’s in the NFL.  He was regarded as good but not as good as the promise he showed in 2014.  Few really cared when he signed the deal he did in NE.  

The NE factor is definitely a big reason, but I feel fans soured on him a few seasons before.  

4 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Get off your high toilet-seat and just let Bills fans have fun.  Gilmore doesn’t need you to White Knight for him.

Don’t let me stop you from saying silly things. You have your fun and I’ll have mine.

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

There are definitely lines that get crossed for sure.....I agree.

Yeah I don’t like that, though players do sometimes warrant it as well.  Most are smart about it

Just now, Bangarang said:

Don’t let me stop you from saying silly things. You have your fun and I’ll have mine.

Well that is what we’re here for.  I’m shocked that I actually agree with you!

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I know - I guess fans don’t appreciate a “generational talent” who gains whopping 600 yards a season

Missed where someone called him a generational talent.  He did led the Chiefs in receiving in the playoffs (he averages 91 yards a game in the playoffs for them) and helped them win a SB.  

bills fans trying to put Gilmore and Watkins are like that fat guy looking at a famous supermodel and saying she isn’t really that hot.  Look at her toes (Rex Ryan has entered the chat). ?