Stephon Gilmore seems to think covering new Bills WR Stefon Diggs will be 'light work'

36 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Gilmore? He had trouble with John Brown, Diggs is gonna hand him his azs. 

Go Bills!!!

John Brown is exactly the type that Gilmore struggles with. Same when he played for us. I honestly have not watched Diggs all that much but I do think that amount of  chemistry he has with Josh will matter just as much! If he and Diggs can put it together like he did with Smoke then watch out.This offense will be dynamic and explosive!!! Who do you try and take away Brown or Diggs??

• Like (+1) 1

I know how much fun it is to jump on something like this, but come on.  He "liked" someone's post.  That can easily be seen as appreciation for a fan's vote of confidence as opposed to inferring anything close to agreement.  In any case, cornerbacks have to be confident in their abilities or they are toast before they start.  The real issue is will New England have enough quality CBs to be able to cover John Brown and Cole Beasley as well, seeing that all three have the ability to create separation.

• Like (+1) 1

Devante Parker ate Gilmore alive. Parker is not as good a route runner as Diggs. Gilmore benefited from BB's defensive scheme and the players they had up front. This year he will again be shown to be above average, not elite like he thinks himself to be. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Oh? You interviewed him didja? 

I say he was -as does millions of fans.

Yes, I interviewed him. Must’ve been while you were polling millions of fans on their opinion of Brown’s 1 catch that game.

• Haha (+1) 3

I'm gonna treat this thread as a test to see how sensitive folks are here. Gilmore liked a tweet that someone else put out there about a player who has yet to play a down for us and some panties are bunched up already. Wondering how many pages this garners. My guess is 15.

Edit: If anyone replies to this like it's personal to them, please include whether you wear t-backs, thongs, etc.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I'm gonna treat this thread as a test to see how sensitive folks are here. Gilmore liked a tweet that someone else put out there about a player who has yet to play a down for us and some panties are bunched up already. Wondering how many pages this garners. My guess is 15.

Based on pandemic boredom I’ll take the over 

• Like (+1) 1

I have said it before. F Gilmore. Since day one when he was drafted he had that I smell a fart look on his face. Played soft when he was a Bill. Shoulder tackling instead of wrapping up. He's a perfect Patriot. Douche!

image.jpeg.a50e303603767732deda4e3ebc3e8e07.jpeg

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

That play was about as bad as CB can get beat.  Funny how so many NE fans said he was supposed to have safety help as an excuse.  He just got beat

He did get beat but it looks like he was also supposed to have safety help from mcCourty. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I have said it before. F Gilmore. Since day one when he was drafted he had that I smell a fart look on his face. Played soft when he was a Bill. Shoulder tackling instead of wrapping up. He's a perfect Patriot. Douche!

image.jpeg.a50e303603767732deda4e3ebc3e8e07.jpeg

9357272-6664339-New_England_Patriots_Stephon_Gilmore_left_celebrates_alongside_f-a-37_1549265186245.jpg

usa_today_13985155.0.jpg

Edited by Dopey

31 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Edit: If anyone replies to this like it's personal to them, please include whether you wear t-backs, thongs, etc.

There’s still people getting fired up over missed kicks from 30 years ago.

Godspeed on this here doozy!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2