Stephon Gilmore seems to think covering new Bills WR Stefon Diggs will be 'light work'

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

Epic fail on the announcers behalf to mention their relationship in college but not the pros.

I thought the same thing...though the audio got cut short...Nance might have mentioned it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ClemsonBills said:

Both are soft

They definately were in Buffalo. Gilmore only cared about himself and wanted to stay healthy to get a big contract away from Buffalo, so he never wanted to get his hands dirty. Watkins is more soft in the mind. He has the physical tools but lacks the mental toughness.

Both are cream puffs.  We are in such a better place today without them.  One had alligator arms and White was jobbed last year for defensive player of the year, and the other one is great when healthy, but he is like Mr. Glass.  I don’t blame him, just some guys are prone to injury.

Diggs will run circles around him this year.  As an aside, I saw the article on a throw competition between Mahomes and Allen, and thought that would be a good distraction if ESPN or NFLN could figure out a way to establish Covid-19 protocols, and still have something for the people maybe affected by this pandemic are the recipients of the charitable donation.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/stephon-gilmore-seems-think-covering-new-bills-wr-stefon-diggs-will-be-light-work

I know it’s only a tweet like but Gilmore is really feeling himself considering though he is a Man to Man corner the reality is that he does get help from the safety. One thing I know about Gilmore is that he cannot cover a receiver that has good route running and that can get by press coverage. Can’t wait for this NFL season to start. Everyone please stay healthy and safe.

Edited by Protocal69
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They are both very competitive as is the norm in the NFL, as for them wanting out of Buffalo, the FO sucked, the HC sucked, no QB etc, the organization was a train wreck when they got to Buffalo, we all know this, can’t really blame them for wanting better situation to be in.

That is all water under the bridge now, and we have better players at those positions now. It has all worked out for the best, so outside of talking a little sh-t about them it’s all good. If the teams make up was better Sammy the foot would have had a nice career in Buffalo. For some unknown reasons I never liked Gilmore, even less when

he was picked up by the patsies. 

Go Bills!!!

Gilmore? He had trouble with John Brown, Diggs is gonna hand him his azs. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 10

38 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/stephon-gilmore-seems-think-covering-new-bills-wr-stefon-diggs-will-be-light-work

I know it’s only a tweet like but Gilmore is really feeling himself considering though he is a Man to Man corner the reality is that he does get help from the safety. One thing I know about Gilmore is that he cannot cover a receiver that has good route running and that can get by press coverage. Can’t wait for this NFL season to start. Everyone please stay healthy and safe.

Considering John Brown "socially distanced" him, Gilmore should STFU

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 8

45 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

OffensiveMadAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.

Gilmore's just mad because he's still having to ice those ankles as well as.his taint...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 3