Teams have downgraded Tua for poor combine meetings

On 4/5/2020 at 6:14 AM, Don Otreply said:

Poor board work for a QB certainly isn’t a good sign, maybe he’s not so bright? Even so NFL teams almost always over reach at the QB positions in the draft, so he will be set for life financially very soon. 
Kinda jealous about that... ?

you should have 1200$ life changing dollars coming your way soon.

6 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

you should have 1200$ life changing dollars coming your way soon.

LOL ? hookers and blow...

• Haha (+1) 1

Piggy banking on Yolo,

Armando Salguero: Former NFL exec unloads on Tua: Uncovers previously unreported injury, failed physical

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/armando-salguero-former-nfl-exec-unloads-on-tua-uncovers-previously-unreported-injury-failed-physical/ar-BB12m0Df?li=BBnbfcL

Here are the previously reported and undisputed injuries, according to Forbes:

— Broken left index finger (March 2018; no games missed)

— Sprained right knee (October 2018; no games missed)

— Left high ankle sprain (December 2018; surgery; no games missed)

— Right high ankle sprain (October 2019; surgery; 1 game missed)

— Dislocated right hip with posterior acetabular wall fracture (November 2019; surgery; missed final 3.5 games)

And this:

“That’s got to get around that at least one team failed the physical on Tua others have to be concerned now as well.,” Lombardi said on his GM Shuffle podcast. “What they saw … is they saw the fact it’s not just his hip. It’s his ankle. It’s his wrist.

“He broke his wrist the first day of spring ball one year. And then they fixed it, he came back, and he broke it again.”

A wrist broken twice would be new information on the Tagovailoa injury history.

“And he’s brittle,” Lombardi continued. “You can’t deny it. You can’t deny it.”

“I’m saying they flunked him on not just the hip, but on a multitude of injuries. The risk far outweighs the reward.”

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/5/2020 at 3:15 AM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Tua-Tagovailoa-Miami-Dolphins-2020-NFL-Draft-rumors-145682929/Amp/ 

Wonder how far he’s gonna fall in the draft also including his injury history. Although gut feeling says Miami is still taking him despite all the reports

They are probay the ones putting this info out their.

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

Piggy banking on Yolo,

Armando Salguero: Former NFL exec unloads on Tua: Uncovers previously unreported injury, failed physical

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/armando-salguero-former-nfl-exec-unloads-on-tua-uncovers-previously-unreported-injury-failed-physical/ar-BB12m0Df?li=BBnbfcL

Here are the previously reported and undisputed injuries, according to Forbes:

— Broken left index finger (March 2018; no games missed)

— Sprained right knee (October 2018; no games missed)

— Left high ankle sprain (December 2018; surgery; no games missed)

— Right high ankle sprain (October 2019; surgery; 1 game missed)

— Dislocated right hip with posterior acetabular wall fracture (November 2019; surgery; missed final 3.5 games)

And this:

“That’s got to get around that at least one team failed the physical on Tua others have to be concerned now as well.,” Lombardi said on his GM Shuffle podcast. “What they saw … is they saw the fact it’s not just his hip. It’s his ankle. It’s his wrist.

“He broke his wrist the first day of spring ball one year. And then they fixed it, he came back, and he broke it again.”

A wrist broken twice would be new information on the Tagovailoa injury history.

“And he’s brittle,” Lombardi continued. “You can’t deny it. You can’t deny it.”

“I’m saying they flunked him on not just the hip, but on a multitude of injuries. The risk far outweighs the reward.”

I don’t think he’s gonna last in the NFL

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mango said:

They guy hasn’t played football in what? 4 months? And he can’t pass a physical to play? At what point do we start pointing very serious fingers at the staff at Bama?

I think the finger of blame definitely deserves to go in the direction of Saban and possibly the medical staff

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think the finger of blame definitely deserves to go in the direction of Saban and possibly the medical staff

I get it. He is a bit fragile. I also get that players play injured. But not everybody can be Favre. Injuries add up. A hurt foot can lead to a bad hip. A bad hip might not let you plant correctly to avoid a tough hit. Just reading through his entire history, I would not be surprised if the guy starts in September he breaks in half by October. Production aside, if the guy took a year or a season to get his body right, he could probably play for a decade. 

This kinda tough guy/iron man trash from “old school” football guys is total BS and has probably ruined more careers over the years than Tua’s. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/5/2020 at 9:05 AM, MrEpsYtown said:

Yep I agree. I think the smokescreens never work, but if they Chargers can create enough controversy around Tua to get people to pass on him, maybe you get Miami to question their choice. I think there is a chance that Miami could really like Love, but Tua fits great  with what Chan Gailey likes to do. 

But my tinfoil hat interpretation here is that the league needs this LA thing to work. LA has the highest population of Pacific Islanders, of all of the cities outside of the state of Hawaii. They need to tap into that population of fans. Las Vegas is way up there too, which is why Marcus Mariota is there. I think everyone gets together here for the good of the league and gets Tua to LA. 

They do.  As do leaks of past social media.

• Like (+1) 1