Teams have downgraded Tua for poor combine meetings

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Tua-Tagovailoa-Miami-Dolphins-2020-NFL-Draft-rumors-145682929/Amp/ 

Wonder how far he’s gonna fall in the draft also including his injury history. Although gut feeling says Miami is still taking him despite all the reports

wonder what they consider a bad interview.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Smokescreen

Aussie, agreed and I’ll add why is anyone paying close attention to Bleacher Report or Mel Kiper?  They know nothing, but not a lot to write about during this quarantine.  Tua could end up as a generational player if he can stay healthy.  I was listening to Movin the Chains Friday with Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller, which is really the flagship of NFLR for those who don’t have Sirius, and Kirwan an ex executive for the Jets said there is now way Tua drops below top 10.  He gave all the reasons why and yes, Herbert could be good, but if Tua had been given all of these reports from doctors released this week, Kirwan stated he won’t last past 5th overall. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Tua-Tagovailoa-Miami-Dolphins-2020-NFL-Draft-rumors-145682929/Amp/ 

Wonder how far he’s gonna fall in the draft also including his injury history. Although gut feeling says Miami is still taking him despite all the reports

Just keep in mind that Mel Kiper thought Blaine Gabbert was a better QB prospect than Cam Newton and that Jimmy Clausen was going to succeed in the NFL.

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

wonder what they consider a bad interview.

He mentioned board work. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yeah but the chargers are at 6 and Miami is at 5. I think they take Herbert

that’s the idea of the smokescreen, to get him pushed down some. The poor interview leak probably came from the Chargers in the hopes that he would get to them. 

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

that’s the idea of the smokescreen, to get him pushed down some. The poor interview leak probably came from the Chargers in the hopes that he would get to them. 

This is gonna be a very interesting draft. My money still says he’s going to Miami due to them not being able to move up to get  Burrow and the chargers are left with Herbert or they take a QB in day 2

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

This is gonna be a very interesting draft. My money still says he’s going to Miami due to them not being able to move up to get  Burrow and the chargers are left with Herbert or they take a QB in day 2

Yep I agree. I think the smokescreens never work, but if they Chargers can create enough controversy around Tua to get people to pass on him, maybe you get Miami to question their choice. I think there is a chance that Miami could really like Love, but Tua fits great  with what Chan Gailey likes to do. 

But my tinfoil hat interpretation here is that the league needs this LA thing to work. LA has the highest population of Pacific Islanders, of all of the cities outside of the state of Hawaii. They need to tap into that population of fans. Las Vegas is way up there too, which is why Marcus Mariota is there. I think everyone gets together here for the good of the league and gets Tua to LA.