Most tragic family ever- Kennedy's

Our first house as a family was on the marsh on Hilton Head Island, SC. At high tide we had water up to the back yard. Absolutely gorgeous! A friend brought a kayak by one day and I took it out at high tide. Not a great day, and very windy. Once I cleared a peninsula that was breaking the wind I almost got pushed over! I was pretty good in a canoe, but first time in a kayak.  I almost had to learn to roll on the fly! 

Get another ball. 

So sorry for such a senseless loss. 

37 minutes ago, T&C said:

I know no one who uses 4 names. 

"I was having lunch with my friend. I said, 'Hey, what's your middle name?' He said, 'I have two middle names.' I said, 'Then you have no middle names. You have a space.'" - Demetri Martin

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

4 including a maiden name seems pretty normal...

Including perhaps a Confirmation name if Catholic? I have one but don't/never have used it. But, who really uses all of those names all of the time. Doctors office: "Adeline Smith Joan Wisnewski, the doctor will see you now".

44 minutes ago, T&C said:

Including perhaps a Confirmation name if Catholic? I have one but don't/never have used it. But, who really uses all of those names all of the time. Doctors office: "Adeline Smith Joan Wisnewski, the doctor will see you now".

They might want to use all your names in your obit. If you don't want them to, you should let them know.

41 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They might want to use all your names in your obit. If you don't want them to, you should let them know.

How many baby daddies did she have... I know nothing about this woman, have never heard of her.