POTUS to Goodell: believes NFL season should start on time

3 hours ago, RealKayAdams said:

I, for one, am willing to sacrifice my dear Polish grandma for the sake of the 2020 NFL season. This is Buffalo's year. You had a great run, Grandma Adams, but the Bills are entering a tight two-year window of opportunity before Josh Allen's rookie contract is up.

You know, I'm willing to sacrifice your dear Polish grandma as well.

30 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, my bad!

No worries at all, but with me being a “newbe” you did have me second guessing myself ....lol, you would have enjoyed seeing me scramble, researching and cross referencing all data to see if I was on point or not. All in good fun.

• Like (+1) 1

The NBA season is over.

The MLB 2020 season probably won't be played. 

I doubt the NFL season starts on time. Sure, we might knock this first wave down but with the fall comes cold weather, and you can't have tens of thousands of people packed in stadiums.

If they do it, it's probably a fan every other seat, zero tailgating. 

• Like (+1) 1

The President wants to put a positive spin on things.

What I say is let's just see how this thing drags out before making any proclamations.

Still a lot of time to get better between now and July. And who knows if the hot days of June kill this virus altogether.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillsNutHawaii said:

Chief ? LOL ... I thought it’s implied here, but I can compartmentalize; most people have this talent, believe it or not.  When I’m out and about, I’m cautious and when commenting here in my home I can focus on the Bills...not having constant hate in my heart allows me to do so.

Pay attention ?  Lol!  I’m confident I’ve done my share to assist -more than most .... pay attention? Your funny.... let me tell you what’s funny... I’m in my first week of posting here and I’m already lecturing you for being an amateur - which you are.  And trust me, Hawaii is doing great considering the crisis at hand, absolutely fantastic.  Go ahead, I’m sure you’re going to respond with even more hate, grief and colorful adjectives .... go ahead “process” entertain us ..

Lol. Congrats on your first week here and feeling the need to come down off your pedestal to lecture me on message board posting etiquette and what’s right and wrong. Lest I remind you, you came at me first. Contrary to what you may think, I’ve got no hate in my heart. At least not for anyone on here. Even you. 

My beef is with the people calling the shots in this country and anyone who believes they’ve exhibited anything other than complete incompetence in handling this situation. The facts are clear to anyone who is interested. It’s obvious. The guy is in way over his head on this and takes zero accountability for his actions. Unless someone wants to stroke his ego or pat him on the back. This isn't a politics or party thing for me. No...it’s much bigger than that. 

Believe me, I love the Bills with every fiber of my being. More than you’ll ever know. With the moves they’ve made this offseason and Brady finally out of the division, I’d love nothing more than the season to start on time with New Era at capacity with 70,000+ diehards in attendance. 

But...fellow Americans are dying. Some of which could’ve been prevented with earlier acknowledgement and better response. So forgive me if I don’t trust or give a sh*% about this guy’s opinion about whether the season will kick off on schedule. Guy doesn’t know jack and you can’t believe a thing he says. Listen to Fauci. Only one using his brain over there. 

Don’t believe me? Well, then enjoy Easter dinner when this hoax is finally behind us. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

We’re those deaths caused by gathering? You really are ***** stupid! 

In the case of some Bills games....the answer is probably “yes”. ? By the way Q, if you don’t want to be around humans the rest of your miserable life by all means please stay home. Nobody will miss you. The rest of the world is going to go back to living!

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

But some just prefer to put that energy into hate. I make myself feel better by believing they're the same people who think Tom Brady* didn't cheat.

I think it’s more like people hating Tom Brady because he plays for the other team instead of realizing he’s really good at what he does and has a hot wife. 

Gee more similar to the President than I though once I put it that way. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, TheProcess said:

But...fellow Americans are dying. Some of which could’ve been prevented with earlier acknowledgement and better response. So forgive me if I don’t trust or give a sh*% about this guy’s opinion about whether the season will kick off on schedule. Guy doesn’t know jack and you can’t believe a thing he says. Listen to Fauci. Only one using his brain over there. 

Process: While I know you’re upset, you’re actually wrong. Go back and listen to Fauci’s televised interviews just two days before this thing exploded. He’s the same ‘expert’ who was advising the President then and now. THE DR BLEW IT BIG TIME! Now with that said, there’s little anyone can do about people dying. We have no cure. Ventilators do not cure it. They only prolong the inevitable. Social distancing is nice, but really hard to enforce, and besides, the President has been stressing that since Day One. Again, I know you’re upset and you want someone to ‘make it all go away’ but it ain’t happening. 

16 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

Yea, yea sure. Also wanted to get back to normal by Easter lol.

Probably will but the POTUS has absolutely no idea.

16 hours ago, 4th&long said:

When Donald trump speaks all I hear is Charlie browns teacher. “Wa wa wa, wa wa, wa wa.”

16 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Moron. Incompetent. Narcissist. Sociopath.

Got any others? Sign of a great leader is to constantly deflect and never admit when he’s wrong. Always someone else’s fault. He’s handled this entire situation so piss poorly. I’m supposed to believe this schmuck? Keep taking advice from Hannity and Limbaugh you loon. 

I'll take "Verbatim responses if report indicated Trump told Goodell that NFL season likely to be postponed/canceled" for $1000 Alex.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'll take "Verbatim responses if report indicated Trump told Goodell that NFL season likely to be postponed/canceled" for $1000 Alex.

At least I know which r.etards to ignore. COVID is great for that.

9 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Lol. Congrats on your first week here and feeling the need to come down off your pedestal to lecture me on message board posting etiquette and what’s right and wrong. Lest I remind you, you came at me first. Contrary to what you may think, I’ve got no hate in my heart. At least not for anyone on here. Even you. 

My beef is with the people calling the shots in this country and anyone who believes they’ve exhibited anything other than complete incompetence in handling this situation. The facts are clear to anyone who is interested. It’s obvious. The guy is in way over his head on this and takes zero accountability for his actions. Unless someone wants to stroke his ego or pat him on the back. This isn't a politics or party thing for me. No...it’s much bigger than that. 

Believe me, I love the Bills with every fiber of my being. More than you’ll ever know. With the moves they’ve made this offseason and Brady finally out of the division, I’d love nothing more than the season to start on time with New Era at capacity with 70,000+ diehards in attendance. 

Don’t believe me? Well, then enjoy Easter dinner when this hoax is finally behind us. 

I know this thread came originally from elsewhere but now that you're down here you might want to visit the proper thread and discuss it here.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Process: While I know you’re upset, you’re actually wrong. Go back and listen to Fauci’s televised interviews just two days before this thing exploded. He’s the same ‘expert’ who was advising the President then and now. THE DR BLEW IT BIG TIME! Now with that said, there’s little anyone can do about people dying. We have no cure. Ventilators do not cure it. They only prolong the inevitable. Social distancing is nice, but really hard to enforce, and besides, the President has been stressing that since Day One. Again, I know you’re upset and you want someone to ‘make it all go away’ but it ain’t happening. 

Fair take, and I appreciate your opinion and the discourse. Don’t take this the wrong way, but even if I’m wrong as you say (which clearly we have a different opinion about and that’s ok), doesn’t the buck stop with the top guy in charge? Anything that happens good, bad, or indifferent during his presidency is his to own.

Even if China wasn’t forthcoming earlier on (which they definitely weren’t, and is a huge part of this) or Fauci was giving bad advice initially as you say, we’re taught from a very early age that we can’t always control what happens, but we can control our reaction to it. Instead of blowing this off or thinking this was some political hoax, quicker acknowledgement and better reaction times may have saved lives.  Regardless of if we have a cure. At the very least showing some empathy and taking some accountability for poor response time by his administration would’ve given him a little benefit of the doubt with reasonable people. Personally, I don’t think he’s capable of either. Again, just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Fair take, and I appreciate your opinion and the discourse. Don’t take this the wrong way, but even if I’m wrong as you say (which clearly we have a different opinion about and that’s ok), doesn’t the buck stop with the top guy in charge? Anything that happens good, bad, or indifferent during his presidency is his to own.

Even if China wasn’t forthcoming earlier on (which they definitely weren’t, and is a huge part of this) or Fauci was giving bad advice initially as you say, we’re taught from a very early age that we can’t always control what happens, but we can control our reaction to it. Instead of blowing this off or thinking this was some political hoax, quicker acknowledgement and better reaction times may have saved lives.  Regardless of if we have a cure. At the very least showing some empathy and taking some accountability for poor response time by his administration would’ve given him a little benefit of the doubt with reasonable people. Personally, I don’t think he’s capable of either. Again, just my opinion. 

Do you realize that this country consists of 50 states who are all individually responsible for the implementation of their health policies? Realizing that we are intertwined of course the federal government has a responsibility to provide guidance but the feds cannot order certain states to follow a specific policy. When DeBlasio and Cuomo encouraged NYers to keep on keeping on they made themselves responsible for the extent of the pandemic in NYS and NYC. Cuomo is the one that decided to not buy ventilators back in 2015 when that was recommended by NYS experts. He instead opted to create a protocol that in affect would choose to determine what patients could get a ventilator and what patients would die due to the lack of those ventilators. 

Again, I encourage you to read through the proper thread here dealing with this virus. You'll find a lot of information and even a very good timeline posted by 1959 that should put things in perspective. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2