RedZone re-airing 2019 season starting April 6

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

So, this will be on the NFL Network?  It has been in the past.  In other words, you don't have to have NFL Red Zone to watch?

This is exactly what I want to know. I already have the Ticket streaming, BUT not the RedZone channel (they want an extra $100 for that stuff!!!). If it's on NFL NEtwork, I get that through Sling TV. 

SIDE NOTE: If you have streaming Sling TV currently, they have added A BLEEP-TON of free channels right now for a month or so. Getting huge value currently.

10 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

This is exactly what I want to know. I already have the Ticket streaming, BUT not the RedZone channel (they want an extra $100 for that stuff!!!). If it's on NFL NEtwork, I get that through Sling TV. 

SIDE NOTE: If you have streaming Sling TV currently, they have added A BLEEP-TON of free channels right now for a month or so. Getting huge value currently.

From this article, it looks like it is only on Red Zone... 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001108286/article/nfl-redzone-to-reair-2019-sundays-starting-april-6

The past few years, the NFL Network would rebroadcast their Red Zone coverage, each Sunday, starting after the draft...maybe that will still happen.

Edited by Buftex

7 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Does GamePass get us to the promised land, @YoloinOhio?

I’m not sure. I do get red zone. I hope it is free for all cable subscribers at least during this time, but would need to check 

so I actually am not a big redzone viewer during the season. I am glued to the bills at 1 and then I usually choose from the 4pm games and watch the whole thing, typically if it’s a division opponent. I may flip around since i have the ticket. So I’m kind of excited to watch red zone 

• Like (+1) 1