NPCs Make Fallout 76 Feel More Alive.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/7-big-ways-npcs-fallout-040000281.html

7 Big Ways NPCs Make Fallout 76 Feel More Alive

Gamespot VideosApril 3, 2020, 12:00 AM EDT

Fallout 76 is adding NPCs via the Wastelanders update, which changes the post-apocalyptic online RPG in many different ways. As detailed in the video above, the expansion revamps the base game's main quest while offering its own story to experience, involving Raiders and Settlers moving into the wasteland.

Sorry the original thread must have gone into the archives and on a mobile 

I'm too lazy to try to dig it up 

l’m at level 98.  

21 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Maybe I’ll finally try playing it if it ever hits Xbox/PS4 game pass.

I’ve played on and off - mainly when there is no football since the game came out.  

I am satisfied with paying what I did for it. 

so far better than a game that you finish in a weekend.  

• Like (+1) 1

I played Fallout 3 on XBOX 360, and I loved the concept, but the character control was so abysmal I gave up on it after a few days. If it had GTA or Halo controls it would be amazing, but combat was just too clunky and awkward. Has it improved in that department?

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I played Fallout 3 on XBOX 360, and I loved the concept, but the character control was so abysmal I gave up on it after a few days. If it had GTA or Halo controls it would be amazing, but combat was just too clunky and awkward. Has it improved in that department?

I haven’t played fallout ‘76. But Yes, fallout 4 is definitely more refined compared to fallout 3. But it’s never going to be halo (it is similar to GTA in my opinion, another game with clunky combat mechanics imo). The gaming engine they use is just different than halo. 

I felt the same way as you when I first started playing fallout 3. I died an awful lot in the beginning. I’m not sure why I ended up sticking with it but I did, and now fallout is one of my favorite game series ever. I’ve played fallout 3, fallout new Vegas (buggy) and fallout 4 (best fallout game IMO. Graphics are amazing).

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rob's House said:

no the weapon selection is the same format.  

you can select 2 for a quick change. 

certain areas have select weapons that work well. 

I’m at a standstill in the main quest because I just don’t have the patience to hunt down 5 to 7 key codes to launch a nuke.  

I believe and I could be wrong that launching a nuke is necessary. 

if it isn’t then the just can’t find the next stop to find the overseer.  

The new NPC’s are supposed to help in that quest.