Brandon Beane press conference 4/2 & One Bills Live

10 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Hope that doesn’t mean they want to test the market next offseason. May lead to a trade on draft day if so. 

White is under contact two more years assuming the 5th year option is picked up 

also, it does not benefit white to sign an extension now. His price tag will never be lower than it is today. That’s why it takes two to tango. I’m sure the Bills would prefer to sign him now but unless he just wants security he would be dumb to sign now. 

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

White is under contact two more years assuming the 5th year option is picked up 

also, it does not benefit white to sign an extension now. His price tag will never be lower than it is today. That’s why it takes two to tango. I’m sure the Bills would prefer to sign him now but unless he just wants security he would be dumb to sign now. 

contracts will only go up up and up!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are the Bills required to close their facility fully or can a handful of players, like Harrison, come in and rehab? That gorgeous facility is going to waste.

They're only open for medical-related treatment.  So Harrison can be evaluated and rehab.     But not available for general workouts, unfortunately...

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Look closely and you can see Roth's naked body reflected on the screen

This is the sort of thing that makes this place so special...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Wow. Saying Singletary is #1 back "as it stands now" is definitely not a ringing endorsement and begs the question of whether the intention might be to add another back, making Singletary the complementary piece.

Singletary is a 200 carry RB IMO. We need another RB that will take 150 carries next year.

• Like (+1) 7

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Slightly OT - my son got me good yesterday (April 1) - txted "I can't believe the Bills just signed Cam Newton!  What a waste of cap space, and risk ruining Josh Allen" - totally fell for it - I was like wtf and immediately jumped here and... nothing.  

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Thanks for the post, Yolo. Good to hear from Beane. I'm ? on board with Diggs being viewed as their first round pick this year. And who knows if Beane pulls some strings to get into the end of the first round, he's an active GM that entertains different offers/ideas without completely abandoning or severely changing their original plans. 

I also think that as of right now, Bills won the trade. Yeah, Minnesota gets a handful of picks but they could end up spending those picks on guys that bust, while Buffalo gets a proven player who's ready now and not a year from now. 

• Like (+1) 2