For one day be nice to Robert Kraft

7 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I do appreciate all the jokes, but in all honestly this is a wonderful gesture. I give him a ton of credit.

I wish I had the ability and influence to do something like this in a time of crisis and I give anyone who does and delivers like this all the credit in the world

I agree, kudos to him. He actually stepped up to get much needed supplies. How many billionaires have billions tied up in their “charities and foundations”, yet haven’t stepped up to provide in this time of need. He contributed something quite useful right now. 

6 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

Karft, no way.  It will be a charitable tax write off.   Many thanks to his publicist who thought it up though.  

It might be, but at least it will be utilized. It’s better than some useless donation stashed away for unknown purposes. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

I’m most curious as to why the federal government isn’t on the stick and already doing this sort of thing on mass, if they are why are we not being informed?  (Because they are not doing it?) After all it is in existence to serve the people. Of the people by the people for the people...

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Unlike most on here, I actually like Kraft.

He never bothered me.

And how many of you would want him as our owner? Nuff said.

I'm more than happy with the Pegulas.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, kudos to him. He actually stepped up to get much needed supplies. How many billionaires have billions tied up in their “charities and foundations”, yet haven’t stepped up to provide in this time of need. He contributed something quite useful right now. 

It might be, but at least it will be utilized. It’s better than some useless donation stashed away for unknown purposes. 

Arthur Blank, Falcons Owner, donated 5 million 

• Like (+1) 1