For one day be nice to Robert Kraft

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

US is preventing companies from selling PPE out of country and China, whose practices caused this pandemic, is allowing them to be sold overseas including the country state media said was cause of issue.   I'd do heavy health inspection of packages.

From there, the masks were flown to Boston. Robert Kraft designated 300,000 to be sent on to New York — so much for an AFC East rivalry — with the hope of helping healthcare workers in New York’s ravaged hospitals.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patriots-plane-ferries-a-million-masks-to-us-from-china-122350435.html

I'm guessing NYC 

This is good stuff.

As a healthcare worker, everything helps right now. This is appreciated.

And some of youse lunks need to put the negativity aside for a moment. Football is only a game, it’s not life or death like the current scenario is.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

US is preventing companies from selling PPE out of country and China, whose practices caused this pandemic, is allowing them to be sold overseas including the country state media said was cause of issue.   I'd do heavy health inspection of packages.

Isn't that what Kraft claimed the "massage therapist" was doing to him in Florida that day?

Anyway....While you're busying yourself with that, manufacturers in China are helping supply the world, including the US, with new ventilators desperately needed.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Bunker!

Edited by Mr. WEO

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Anyway....While you're busying yourself with that, manufacturers in China are helping supply the world, including the US, with new ventilators desperately needed.

What heroes!