Front Page of NFL.com this morning!

cage

1 hour ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

For those who have old jerseys that has a number that coincides with a new player. Go to changethename.com They will make the new name change to your jersey. You just sew it on over the old one. Works great! I'm doing my old Watkins jersey with Diggs and my old Darius jersey with Phillips. Cost is between $30 - $45.

Make sure to watch the videos.

Website no longer appears to be active.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I foolishly bought a #14 Watkins jersey.  Any way to change the name on the back without it being obvious?  Times are tight.

First you have to buy an embroidery machine....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

For those who have old jerseys that has a number that coincides with a new player. Go to changethename.com They will make the new name change to your jersey. You just sew it on over the old one. Works great! I'm doing my old Watkins jersey with Diggs and my old Darius jersey with Phillips. Cost is between $30 - $45.

There you go Doc Brown

42 minutes ago, nato7412 said:

Im trying this website to do that exact thing, it seems legit! 

http://www.thenamechanger.com/

I'm using them too. I emailed them & they said they can match the Bills' jersey font. One of their videos shows them converting a Spiller jersey to "Billieve", it looks perfect. I'm gonna ship my jersey to them & have them sew the new nameplate on.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I foolishly bought a #14 Watkins jersey.  Any way to change the name on the back without it being obvious?  Times are tight.

5 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Duct Tape ;) 

Duct tape would be more appropriate if they were sneakers advertised by Watkins considering his issues.

4 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

First you have to buy an embroidery machine....

I said times are tight.  I felt compelled to get takeout at Olive Garden like some pleb last night.  Plus, I have no clue how to use it and my wife is too busy watching all of Netflix.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sorrentino’s on Sheridan in Tonawanda is a really good place to get a nameplate swapped out.

A little further north, Stuart Sports in Lewiston does a nice job too.

If you are in the WNY area, would highly recommend supporting such local businesses, not only could they use the $, but they are already tried and true masters of crafting Bills & Sabres fonts.

9 hours ago, cage said:

As part of my morning routine after checking out TBD, I went on to NFL.com and WOW.  And on the front page I see this.  How many years do we have to go back since the last time a Bills player was featured for jersey sales??  

#wehavearrived

Picture1.thumb.jpg.47ab7eb60fe5cb2de66fb9d9c92e5dfc.jpg

Do we even know yet that Diggs will get #14?

3 hours ago, nato7412 said:

Im trying this website to do that exact thing, it seems legit! 

http://www.thenamechanger.com/

I stripped my name plate off my Watkins to make a Webb jersey a couple years ago after the snow game. Used this site.... the blue they have on file for the bills was sent and did not match the jersey color in the least. I just threw it away. 

coulda just torched a couple of $20’s and it woulda been more fun.

8 hours ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

Awesome!  I'll have to think about turning my Fred Jackson into.... TJ Yeldon?!?   Actually, that doesn't even sound right...

I’ve never been a jersey guy, but my sons have had plenty over the years (including a signed and framed Bruce Smith). I considered Kyle, and after recent events I’d also consider Levi Wallace. 

• Like (+1) 1

From Paul Lucas’s Uni Watch page, that used to be in SI and then ESPN.... He got a visual preview of the Bucs new uni design a couple of weeks ago, but was not allowed to take any pictures. A designer mocked these up based on Lucas’s description. Basically, reverting to the mid-90s SB era design, minus the orange trim, which I personally never cared for anyway. IMO, this takes them from worst unis to Top-10.

79D9E886-F1B4-4CDE-8B01-C3C2C266CEC2.jpeg

Edited by UConn James

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I have both a Watkins AND Fitz #14s. They were gifts, but I don’t wear them.. Let us know if there’s a place that does a decent job covering over a nameplate in true colors.

11 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Duct Tape ;) 

So did I

I also have a Gilmore #27  I might duct tape that one too ;)

When I used to live in Philadelphia in the oughts, I bought a Terrell Owens jersey at Sports Authority for $1 on clearance after he was released from the Eagles. I should have kept it for when he came to Buffalo, lol.

Edited by The Fiend
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

Brilliant