Front Page of NFL.com this morning!

cage

As part of my morning routine after checking out TBD, I went on to NFL.com and WOW.  And on the front page I see this.  How many years do we have to go back since the last time a Bills player was featured for jersey sales??  

#wehavearrived

Picture1.thumb.jpg.47ab7eb60fe5cb2de66fb9d9c92e5dfc.jpg

Edited by cage
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, CSBill said:

cool, did they say anything interesting?

New Jerseys Available!

Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, Tom Brady and more will be wearing new uniforms in 2020. Get your new jersey today at NFL Shop!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, papazoid said:

New Jerseys Available!

Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, Tom Brady and more will be wearing new uniforms in 2020. Get your new jersey today at NFL Shop!

End of the day, it's always about marketing.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I foolishly bought a #14 Watkins jersey.  Any way to change the name on the back without it being obvious?  Times are tight.

there ya go, I'm sure some entrepreneurial young whipper-snapper could figure out how to do that .... you know, "If we  can put a man on the moon . . ."

Edited by CSBill
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CSBill said:

there ya go, I'm sure some entrepreneurial young whipper-snapper could figure out how to do that .... you know, "If we  can put a man on the moon . . ."

It's more about principle.  I bought it thinking Whaley knew what he was doing and want my money back in some way.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I foolishly bought a #14 Watkins jersey.  Any way to change the name on the back without it being obvious?  Times are tight.

Duct Tape ;) 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

So did I

I also have a Gilmore #27  I might duct tape that one too ;)

For those who have old jerseys that has a number that coincides with a new player. Go to changethename.com They will make the new name change to your jersey. You just sew it on over the old one. Works great! I'm doing my old Watkins jersey with Diggs and my old Darius jersey with Phillips. Cost is between $30 - $45.

Make sure to watch the videos.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I deleted the post because I realized it was the Bucs 3rd jersey.

Thats not their alternate jerseys... they will be revealing new uniforms shortly so thats just a generic jersey designed for preorder. Until they unveil the new ones

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Thats not their alternate jerseys... they will be revealing new uniforms shortly so thats just a generic jersey designed for preorder. Until they unveil the new ones

Bucs getting a new design? That’s good, their uniforms are one of the worst imo. Just go back to the old design...