Levi Wallace called me!! - Answered questions!

31 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I meant always knew he'd be a DB at NFL level. Was surprised he went undrafted

I was too. I thought he would go 6th or 7th round. All the mental attributes but limited physical attributes - particularly speed. I said as soon as we brought him in I thought he could make the roster, but he has outperformed even my expectations.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Got a call from him just now after messaging him yesterday. I don't know why but I messaged that with having chronic depression, it was really cool to see down to earth guys like him trying to lift spirits.  So he said he wanted to reach out to me to make sure I was doing okay and ask what I was doing to stay busy and entertained.  I almost cried.

Told him about the Barstool Sports GOATSim Madden thing which he thought was cool.  Brought up how people were joking about sending him nudes (he verified it hasn't happened), and asked him about where he thinks he'll line up when the opponent has 4-5 receivers considering the new CB signings (he has no idea, but is positive he could go anywhere and the D will be dominant with their coaching).

3 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

he shared @teef's photo?

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

If it was @teef then Mrs Teef is a very lucky lady. 

Thank you Levi! He could've easily thrown me under the bus, mini corndog and all:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Got a call from him just now after messaging him yesterday. I don't know why but I messaged that with having chronic depression, it was really cool to see down to earth guys like him trying to lift spirits.  So he said he wanted to reach out to me to make sure I was doing okay and ask what I was doing to stay busy and entertained.  I almost cried.

Told him about the Barstool Sports GOATSim Madden thing which he thought was cool.  Brought up how people were joking about sending him nudes (he verified it hasn't happened), and asked him about where he thinks he'll line up when the opponent has 4-5 receivers considering the new CB signings (he has no idea, but is positive he could go anywhere and the D will be dominant with their coaching).

Notice he didn't deny that he sent me nudes though? 

Make of that what you will. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/this-is-near-and-dear-to-my-heart-levi-wallace-joins-one-bills-live

Levi is such a class act and a solid performer. I spoke with him and he said a prayer for me and I wish him nothing but the best. 

Being a guy with cancer, I would welcome all to contribute to the ACS for those who can’t afford having cancer (in case you didn’t know, it’s extraordinarily expensive...I had to pay $60k in one month just to stay alive).

I only offer my story to let you all know that I am one of many...we all need help from time to time and he is doing a phenomenal job of helping those who need it. Please contribute If you can. ?

All the best to everyone!!!! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/this-is-near-and-dear-to-my-heart-levi-wallace-joins-one-bills-live

Levi is such a class act and a solid performer. I spoke with him and he said a prayer for me and I wish him nothing but the best. 

Being a guy with cancer, I would welcome all to contribute to the ACS for those who can’t afford having cancer (in case you didn’t know, it’s extraordinarily expensive...I had to pay $60k in one month just to stay alive).

I only offer my story to let you all know that I am one of many...we all need help from time to time and he is doing a phenomenal job of helping those who need it. Please contribute If you can. ?

Def. class act!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

He must have read some of your more 'tart' contributions here in the forums.  ?

Better tart than acidic or bitter.

50 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

All of us who did talk to him warned him about you. :thumbsup:

"Awww... so you do think of me." 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I think you might put one on my chair!  ?

Nonsense.  I believe in all natural remedies like picker balls from American sweetgum trees in my yard.

The seeds from the fruit can be made into tea shown to have anti-viral properties.

https://baganut.com/blogs/news/the-benefits-of-utilizing-sweet-gum-balls

It’s currently flu season, which means many people are home either recuperating from or avoiding this awful sickness.  But did you know there may be a natural remedy in your backyard?  The infertile seeds of the sweet gum ball contain shikimic acid, which is also contained in the same tree used to make Tamiflu.  If you’re up for some experimenting, Sweet Gum Balls can been used to make a tea from boiling the young green seeds.  The resulting decoction is known for it’s antiviral properties and can be used as a preventative measure against sickness, or as a remedy for the flu.

16 hours ago, TroutDog said:

My cancer was three years ago.  Fortunately I had good insurance, but yeah, my 4 chemo treatments would have been a quarter million out of pocket without that insurance.  I can only guess what my surgery and week long hospital stay cost.  God speed on your continued battle.  I hope you beat this.  In my case, so far so good!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TigerJ said:

My cancer was three years ago.  Fortunately I had good insurance, but yeah, my 4 chemo treatments would have been a quarter million out of pocket without that insurance.  I can only guess what my surgery and week long hospital stay cost.  God speed on your continued battle.  I hope you beat this.  In my case, so far so good!

Thank you! Glad you’re recovering! I have great insurance as well but I reached maximums. 

Keep up the good fight! ?