TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

You guys can go 7 rounds in this fashion (since there is benefit in mocks.  It gets us commoners a list of names to keep an eye on or further research).

After round 3 is completely in the books, each GM (or those who want to) can simply list other players they'd be looking to snag for their teams in the later rounds, with approximate ranges the player is expected/hoped to be available.   Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

You guys can go 7 rounds in this fashion (since there is benefit in mocks.  It gets us commoners a list of names to keep an eye on or further research).

After round 3 is completely in the books, each GM (or those who want to) can simply list other players they'd be looking to snag for their teams in the later rounds, with approximate ranges the player is expected/hoped to be available.   Just a thought.

I think the real NFL draft would be on live TV before this group finished 7 all rounds. ?

On 4/5/2020 at 6:17 PM, section122 said:

The Bears help their interior line and select Tyler Biadsz, c, Wisconsin.

The retirement of kyle long means the Bears need some help inside and german ifedi is not the answer.

The Cowboys and @GunnerBill are on the clock 

It’s too bad the Bills don’t have a need for interior linemen and I don’t care how his name is actually pronounced.  To me it’s Bada$$.

You can never have too many Bada$$’s on your team.

31 minutes ago, ColeB said:

It’s too bad the Bills don’t have a need for interior linemen and I don’t care how his name is actually pronounced.  To me it’s Bada$$.

You can never have too many Bada$$’s on your team.

I’d draft the kid in the second. He could replace Feliciano who is a free agent at the end of the season and move to center when Morse’s contract is up. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 73rd pick in TSW Mock Draft 2.0, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jacob Eason, QB, Washington

GM - We are thrilled to have Eason fall to us in the 3rd round, especially since we had a 2nd round grade on him.  With only Minshew under center, Eason brings in competition and can win the job in camp.  Eason has all the physical tools to be a successful starter in the NFL and we can hopefully give him time to develop.  Hopefully, he has his passport and likes London or Mexico City.

The Browns @Just Joshin' are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1