Anfernee Jennings, Edge, Alabama 

Ke'Shawn Vaughn, RB, Vanderbilt 

Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR, Michigan 

Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma 

Jason Strowbridge, DL, UNC

Troy Pride Jr, CB, Notre Dame

Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB, App State

Happy to get others' input though. 

What about Matt Peart OT Connecticut. I hear the Belichick really likes him. Would be great to scoop him up from under their noses.

Edited by turftoe

Just now, turftoe said:

What about Matt Peart OT Connecticut. I hear the Belichick really likes him. Would be great to ***** him from under their noses.

I struggled finding a consensus OT there. Basically everyone I listed shows up on at least 2 or the 3 boards in the sheet.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I struggled finding a consensus OT there. Basically everyone I listed shows up on at least 2 or the 3 boards in the sheet.

Nfl.com draft tracker has him rated next to Bartch who just went off the board.

I was all over the place with this pick. I was really hoping that Malik Harrison would fall, but he didn't. The next linebacker I like is Logan Wilson from Wyoming. I think he would be a good fit for the Saints and linebacker is a big need with Demario Davis, Kiko Alonso, and Alex Anzalone all in line to be free agents. I gave some thought to tight end, Simpson the guard, and even Jalen Hurts. I thought that the fact that Taysom Hill could really be their number two, they may ask him to do less. Hurts could be a guy that could pick up some of Hill's plays and eventually compete with Hill when Brees retires. 

But finally I settled on cornerback Amik Robertson. He's a local guy from Louisiana tech. The guy can ball and probably should have wound up at LSU. He is one of those guys who is always around the ball, makes tackles and likes to hit, has a ton of interceptions, pick sixes, blocked kicks and pass deflections. He kind of reminds me of Antoine Winfeild with better ball skills. There are a bunch of articles out there that call him the next Honey Badger. He's small, but if you watch some highlights, he takes big receivers to school. He held his own against LSU as well. I think he will wind up going a bit later than this and being a steal because he could not work out at the combine and could not have a pro day. With Mrs. Brady now in the division, the importance of corners has gone up. Robertson could play outside, but I'm thinking he can start as the nickel immediately with Janoris Jenkins and Marshon Lattimore on the outside and safeties Malcolm Jenkins and my first round pick Xavier McKinney. That is a really good secondary that could give Brady issues. 

So with that said, with the 88th pick in the 2020 TSW Mock draft 2.0, the New Orleans Saints select Amik Robertson, cornerback, Louisiana Tech. 

Mind the awful music. 

@turftoe and the Vikings are now on the clock. 

@Virgil

• Like (+1) 1

The Texans select Reggie Robinson, CB from Tulsa.

Reggie is an under the radar CB with a rare combination of size and athleticism.  Their secondary was exposed on the playoffs, and with Hargreaves being released and both Roby and Johnson being FAs, he fills a huge need for the Fighting O’Briens.

@aristocrat and the Raiders are on the clock.

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The Raiders are looking to get depth in their secondary. The will be taking Noah Igbinoghene cb, Auburn tigers. 

@H2o is up

That pick is literally a steal.  From the Chiefs who drafted him in the second round.

• Haha (+1) 5

Maybe this post violates the rules of engagement on a thread like this one, BUT: does anyone else think, and maybe it's been discussed in the first 20 pages I didn't pour over or even acknowledge until quarantine finally broke me, but...is Miami's first pick a bit bonkers? 

They ignore QB when everyone but Burrow has fallen to them at #5?! That seems crazy by mainstream standards. 

And I hate it. I don't want them to build a solid roster from top-to-bottom. I want them to swing and miss on an early QB, or at least spend years determining if a young QB is the right guy. Tua doesn't scare me in the pros. Please take Tua. 

• Haha (+1) 1