TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

12 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

This is a value pick - I would have guessed he would go by mid 2nd round with the premium on the position.

If Lewis slides to the second round when the Bills are up, I'd be very happy if they grabbed him, despite his injury history.  A round 1 talent.

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

With the 7th pick of the 3rd round the Chargers select Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State.

We were happy to see the Dolphins pass on Ezra with the 6th pick of this round.  We addressed the offensive line in free agency but we feel the added offensive line depth is important and that Ezra will develop into a starter on our line in the coming seasons.

@Logic is on the clock.

I have a feeling he will go much much earlier than this in the real draft. Nice pickup this late.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TPS said:

If Lewis slides to the second round when the Bills are up, I'd be very happy if they grabbed him, despite his injury history.  A round 1 talent.

Agreed, he got my vote. He has some learning to do, but he'd have Hughes to learn from. 

These mocks are always funny to me because there are clear board favorites that always go higher than they should. Keeps me on my toes. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Sounds good.  Let's shoot to be done by Christmas of 2024

I was going to say if we go 7 Rounds then once you hit Round 3 there is an hour time limit to make your pick or your team will be automatically allotted the BPA based on a draft board (say The Draft Network/Fanspeak or something like that) and that BPA will be ranked according to highest rated team need remaining (from said determined draft board).  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I was going to say if we go 7 Rounds then once you hit Round 3 there is an hour time limit to make your pick or your team will be automatically allotted the BPA based on a draft board (say The Draft Network/Fanspeak or something like that) and that BPA will be ranked according to highest rated team need remaining (from said determined draft board).  

Once you get past the first few rounds I would think most people do not understand the prospects.  There are some on the board who have this detail but I suspect they are the exception.

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

There’s no other way to do it. Heck, I missed my second round pick for a family emergency. Folks will bail on 6th round picks because they’re watching Buffy the vampire slayer. 

52 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

This is a value pick - I would have guessed he would go by mid 2nd round with the premium on the position.

Same here. I assumed he was already gone and was looking to see if someone took Uche. Lewis was a no brainer when I noticed he was still available. Saban to Patricia... everything lined up. 

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

There’s no other way to do it. Heck, I missed my second round pick for a family emergency. Folks will bail on 6th round picks because they’re watching Buffy the vampire slayer. 

And what exactly is wrong with that?!

#BuffyandSpike4ever

• Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Well, I guess we know who’s most likely to draft Sarah Michelle Geller. 

you take her...i will select Eliza Dushku

Edited by bkep32
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Well, I guess we know who’s most likely to draft Sarah Michelle Geller. 

Dude, I would draft the hell out of her and she'd be demanding a trade like Eli out of total disappointment

• Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

you take here...i will select Eliza Dushku

Good choice, but I traded my pick to Virgil for aging vets from the movie. Donald Sutherland and Hillary Swank still have some juice. Unfortunately he unloaded Paul Reubens contract on us, but it was the only way to make fair value. The plus side is that now we can take the hamburger train to events. 

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Good choice, but I traded my pick to Virgil for aging vets from the movie. Donald Sutherland and Hillary Swank still have some juice. Unfortunately he unloaded Paul Reubens contract on us, but it was the only way to make fair value. The plus side is that now we can take the hamburger train to events. 

that was a good laugh..thanks!

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Anything unloaded of Paul Reuben's is not ideal. 

• Haha (+1) 1

With the 72nd pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Curtis Weaver, Edge rusher, Boise State

Having already added a premium wide receiver and a day-one starting right tackle, we turned our attention to the defense. We felt that strengthening our front seven would pay the most immediate dividends. We already have some talent we like in our secondary, but they'll benefit from not having to hold up in coverage for so long. With All-Pro Chandler Jones on one side and new addition Jordan Phillips strengthening the interior, we felt we were one piece away from a significantly improved pass rash. As such, we took the top remaining edge rusher on our board. We were pleased to see Curtis Weaver still available at this point in the draft. He is the all time Mountain West record-holder for career sacks with 34 in three seasons, and we feel he will fit in perfectly in Vance Joseph's aggressive 3-4 defense. Josh Uche was a consideration here, but a playing weight of 238 lbs was a bit of a concern for us. Instead, we took a player with excellent size and proven production as a standup rush linebacker.

@wppete and his Jacksonville Jaguars are now on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2