TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

This is the PERFECT spot for Epenesa. There are a lot of places in the first round where I would really not like him as a pick. He is tailor made for Seattle's defensive scheme. 

Especially after we stole Jefferson from them.  They blew that one

With the 28th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Cesar Ruiz, C, University of Michigan.

The retirement of Marshall Yanda hurt. This offense is predicated on running the football and Ruiz is a vicious interior OL'man in that respect. He's a two time All Big Ten performer who will fit in with our offense well. He also has the flexibility to play G which is where he will be starting for us week 1. 

@Philo and the Titans are on the clock. 

• Like (+1) 1

With the 29th pick in the draft the Tennessee Titans select Lucas Niang OT, TCU

Tennessee lost a couple of big boys this offseason in Casey and Conklin, both of which need to be addressed in the draft. As long as Derrick Henry is going to be the engine for this team, the offensive line will take priority. We are happy to get a high upside OT after the previous run on OTs even though there was some tempting defensive linemen left on the board. 

@Doc Brown and the Green Bay Packers are on the clock.

42 minutes ago, H2o said:

With the 28th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Cesar Ruiz, C, University of Michigan.

The retirement of Marshall Yanda hurt. This offense is predicated on running the football and Ruiz is a vicious interior OL'man in that respect. He's a two time All Big Ten performer who will fit in with our offense well. He also has the flexibility to play G which is where he will be starting for us week 1. 

@Philo and the Titans are on the clock. 

I hate you , signed Chiefs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the 30th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Green Bay Packers select Austin Jackson, OT, USC

I expect to receive many passive aggressive texts in the next 24 hours from Aaron for not drafting a WR.

@Reed83HOF and the 49ers are on the clock

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the 31st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the San Francisco 49ers select WR Denzel Mims Baylor (no one took him already right?)  We need a WR to help prop up our shoddy QB, since we were unlucky in the top 13, we were able to address this need here. It was a tough choice between Mims and Aiyuk, but i like his upside more.

@Buffalo716 is on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

With the 32nd lick in the NFL draft the Kansas City chiefs select offensive center LSU, Lloyd Cushenberry

Cushenberry was awarded the coveted 18 jersey as a lineman and anchored perhaps the best line in college football. His length, size and power should slot right in and find our replacement for Morse

@Virgilon clock

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

With the first pick of the 2nd round, the Bengals select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona St.

GM:  We were looking at interior line or LB help, but none were within value.  Wide Receiver was 3rd on our list, with RB close behind it.  Burrow can build rapport from day one.

The Colts are on the clock @bkep32

53 minutes ago, Virgil said:

With the first pick of the 2nd round, the Bengals select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona St.

GM:  We were looking at interior line or LB help, but none were within value.  Wide Receiver was 3rd on our list, with RB close behind it.  Burrow can build rapport from day one.

The Colts are on the clock @bkep32

WR is third on the list huh?  I view WR as the bengals 2nd best unit behind DT

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

You assume AJ is staying around.  Ross was inconsistent at best.  

Yeah.  I’d be the GM in this situation and make sure he’d stick around.  I don’t think he’s over the hill as much as just being injured.  I think he’d be the perfect guy to keep around to help Burrow get acclimated to the league as well as his best target.   Jmo.  I just see so many holes in this bengals team.  I do like Aiyuk a lot though

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah.  I’d be the GM in this situation and make sure he’d stick around.  I don’t think he’s over the hill as much as just being injured.  I think he’d be the perfect guy to keep around to help Burrow get acclimated to the league as well as his best target.   Jmo.  I just see so many holes in this bengals team.  I do like Aiyuk a lot though

I personally think AJ wants out.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I am always stunned by stupidity. Even when it is predictable.

There's a reason why a number of those teams are always picking in the Top 10 of the draft... and it's not because of luck... :)

• Haha (+1) 1

Sorry guys, didnt realize I had the colts.

With the 34th Pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select, Trevon Diggs - CB, Alabama

GM - We looked at giving Rivers another weapon but we need to be able to get off the field on some 3 and outs.  With the addition of buckner, were hoping he gets to the QB fast and often and we need a ball hawk on the backend to reap the benefits.  He is a big corner at 6'2 and we like he is. Very versatile out there on his own.

@Buffalo Junction Detroit lions are on the clock

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No first round RBs and 6 WRs. Interesting. Anyway, apologies in advance folks. I'm helping someone move today so the google sheet will lag behind.

How dare you?!

• Haha (+1) 1