TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!

Virgil

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

I am not arguing that Okudh is elite. I don't watch college and even if I did I'd have no clue ? I completely rely on opinion of local experts (with you being among them in my eyes)

I am just saying that based on my experience with last 4 drafts I'd say there is 15-25% chance that Okudah in fact falls out of top 6. Therefore I won't be stunned.

I am always stunned by stupidity. Even when it is predictable.

8 minutes ago, TPS said:

The Jets were 100% correct. With the only other legitimate LT worthy of #11 gone (they would've moved Fant to RT), the Jets want to give Darnold a legitimate #1 and they get to flip a coin to choose, in their view, one of the 2 best in the draft. 

With the 11th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the NY Jests pick (in the voice of Cary Grant), jerry Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy, WR Alabama.

Jeudy gives the Jets a true #1 (breshad who?) and turns what was a pedestrian receiving core into One that rivals the Bills as top in the AFCE. 

@aristocrat and the Raiders are on the clock...

This could be a real outcome draft day.  They do really need more line help however - their FA signings are middle of the road.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, TPS said:

The Jets were 100% correct. With the only other legitimate LT worthy of #11 gone (they would've moved Fant to RT), the Jets want to give Darnold a legitimate #1 and they get to flip a coin to choose, in their view, one of the 2 best in the draft. 

With the 11th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the NY Jests pick (in the voice of Cary Grant), jerry Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy, WR Alabama.

Jeudy gives the Jets a true #1 (breshad who?) and turns what was a pedestrian receiving core into One that rivals the Bills as top in the AFCE. 

@aristocrat and the Raiders are on the clock...

Really expected OL here & I was going to nab Jeudy with this pick since having a true #1 WR is huge for SF and I like his fit. Keeping with the WR theme, we are taking CeeDee Lamb to help prop up our crappy QB

@DCOrange is now on the clock

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Really expected OL here & I was going to nab Jeudy with this pick since having a true #1 WR is huge for SF and I like his fit. Keeping with the WR theme, we are taking CeeDee Lamb to help prop up our crappy QB

buddy i just took him

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

If Becton was there, then that was the pick.  Didn't want to use 11 on a RT.  

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

buddy i just took him

jesus I didn't even see your post - it wasn't there!

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

You have to forgive @Reed83HOF, he's still blinded by his rage that he couldn't trade up for WR

it literally didn't even show aristo's pick

Edited by Reed83HOF

Just now, aristocrat said:

so virgul was correct that you were in fact blinded lol

oddly enough yes he was correct apparently!

Javon Kinlaw will be our pick. I like him better as a prospect over Henderson (CB is another need for us), but we need to replace Buckner at a cheaper contract.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Look above sweetie

What the ***** witchcraft?!  

I even quoted it and it didn't show me your pick.  It doesn't show you edited it either.

I don't know how that is possible.

Back to hell demon!!

The Bucs @DCOrange is on the clock

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I even quoted it and it didn't show me your pick.  It doesn't show you edited it either.

I don't know how that is possibly.  

Back to hell demon!!

Are you now blinded as well? I'm on my work computer and actually in the office today IDK if the interwebs are screwy here or what

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Look above sweetie

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don't know how that is possible.

Back to hell demon!!

The Bucs @DCOrange is on the clock

Just a heads-up, looks like SDS is having issues with the board after an upgrade has gone wrong.

Should make your job even more... interesting, Virgil.

• Haha (+1) 1

@Reed83HOF had to ruin my plans with the 14th pick. So be it.

With the 14th pick in the NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select OT Andrew Thomas from the University of Georgia. A 3-year starter in college, he should immediately slot into the starting lineup for the Bucs to help keep Tom Brady clean in the pocket.

@Golden Goat and the Denver Broncos are now on the clock.

• Haha (+1) 1