Bills stadium to Toronto in 2021. True or False?

Not sure how much truth there is to this and  do I ever believe everything I see or hear but I was wondering what everyone else’s thoughts are or if there is anymore information on this somewhere else, seen an article on Instagram that was posted no less then a half hour ago, I will try and upload the image.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gamache518 said:

Not sure how much truth there is to this and  do I ever believe everything I see or hear but I was wondering what everyone else’s thoughts are or if there is anymore information on this somewhere else, seen an article on Instagram that was posted no less then a half hour ago, I will try and upload the image.

well, if it's on instagram...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gamache518 said:

You do realize what today is, right?

1. gullible [ a ] naive and easily deceived or tricked
Examples: "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"

Used in print:

(Jack Kaplan, "The Health Machine Menace: Therapy by...)

With these gadgets - impressive to the gullible because of their flashing light_bulbs , ticks , and buzzes - he then carries_out a vicious medical con_game , capitalizing on people 's respect for the electrical and atomic wonders of our scientific age .

Synonyms gullible green fleeceable Related Terms naive

2. gullible [ a ] easily tricked because of being too trusting
Examples: "gullible tourists taken in by the shell game"

Synonyms gullible Related Terms unwary

• Like (+1) 1

Bills fan in Ohio here........I'm hearing that Buffalo and Cleveland are going to build a new stadium in Ashtabula and both teams will play there, with a dedicated Amtrak line to shuttle the players back and forth to their respective cities.