Tom Dempsey recovers from Covid 19

stuvian

I hope that everybody who has recovered from COVID-19 that is able will consider donating plasma for use in treating those who are still serious ill with the disease.  That can be saving other lives.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Known generally as the guy that kicked the 63 yarder.  Known to Bills fans as the guy who missed the chip shot against the Dolphins. 

I know him as the guy with half a foot, and the guy who missed the kick against the Dolphins. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I hope that everybody who has recovered from COVID-19 that is able will consider donating plasma for use in treating those who are still serious ill with the disease.  That can be saving other lives.

Yes....YES!!!

image.png.66e2177e07f75a7b724872fdd776bc1d.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah he was a Bill...and he missed a kick that would have ended the Miami streak against Buffalo a year earlier.  :angry:

Dude has Alzheimer's, is now trying to overcome a life-threatening illness and that's your first thought?

Prayers. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

Dude has Alzheimer's, is now trying to overcome a life-threatening illness and that's your first thought?

Prayers. 

When I heard Tom Dempsey?  Yes.  Your point?

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

Prayers. 

That is the society we live in now...mention any celebrities name, and somebody will almost immediately bring up the worst thing they know of them. It will define them forever, no matter how insignificant.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

That is the society we live in now...mention any celebrities name, and somebody will almost immediately bring up the worst thing they know of them.

Or...a Bills fan will recall the most vivid memory of a former Bills player.  In case you didn't notice the thread title is "Tom Dempsey recovers from COVID-19."  I didn't even click the link since that sounds like good news.

I hope all of those "thoughts and prayers" are working out for y'all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Or...a Bills fan will recall the most vivid memory of a former Bills player.  In case you didn't notice the thread title is "Tom Dempsey recovers from COVID-19."  I didn't even click the link since that sounds like good news.

I hope all of those "thoughts and prayers" are working out for y'all.

Not sure what your point is...but ok.  I will pray for you!  :)

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Ah yes. The PK with half a foot. I still remember when he set the record at 63 yards.

I was at the game when he missed the kick against Miami...but when I hear his name, the 63 yarder is pretty much the only thing that comes to mind...it was a record that stood for over 40 years.