Marvel Themed NFL Team Helmets

BisonMan

They picked a Marvel character (some obscure) for each team:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Marvel-NFL-Helmets-For-Every-Team-129350013/#129350013_3

The Buffalo Bills are now the Buffalo Rhinos (which makes no sense). FYI, Rhino is a Spider-Man foe. 

I like the Cleveland Things and the Tampa Punishers. They could have left the Titans as they were as the Titans are already in the MCU.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah, not a fan of the Rhinos.  The Browns should consider changing their helmet to that color-scheme, even if they keep the Browns name.  it's a better look, IMO.  

Not hard to look better for them, honestly. They've always had one of the worst color schemes and ugliest uniforms... and name.

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah, not a fan of the Rhinos.  The Browns should consider changing their helmet to that color-scheme, even if they keep the Browns name.  it's a better look, IMO.  

I was thinking the same thing. Cleveland helmet looked cool. I didn't mind the Bills look, at least it wasn't that cartoony kid feel. Hated those ones. But I am a football fan and not much of a Marvel fan.

4 hours ago, BisonMan said:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Marvel-NFL-Helmets-For-Every-Team-129350013/#129350013_3

The Buffalo Bills are now the Buffalo Rhinos (which makes no sense). FYI, Rhino is a Spider-Man foe. 

I like the Cleveland Things and the Tampa Punishers. They could have left the Titans as they were as the Titans are already in the MCU.

What do you mean the Titans are already in the MCU? 

Looks more like the Buffalo Warthogs to me,  but ya know, that’s just me...  it is a silly exercise at best, oh, and get off my lawn. ?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Rhino, like a fair number of Marvel villains, occasionally does un-villain things.  Fight invaders, etc.  In this case teamed up with Spiderman to help save some kids.

miles-morales-spider-man-rhino-team-up.j

Buffalo and Rhino sort of makes sense.

Certainly more that Indianapolis Galactus due to shape of his helmet.

Cleveland Things is best and should replace the Browns.

The best looking one of the bunch & the team needs a new look & needs to look into having their helmets changed to that design is the Browns.  I really like the graphic  keep the uni's white, Brown with orange numbers with the possibility of that graphic design in the numbers & orange uni pants ...

It would make as much sense as it is now with the name being the Browns & having orange helmets ! 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:43 PM, BisonMan said:

but on the bright side, it looks terrible, so there’s that.