Levi Wallace - gives out phone # to to pray for you or talk football today

7 hours ago, quincy said:

Happy that Levi is doing his bit for the community, he is trying to make the world a better place in a true time of crisis.

For sure.  I wish I could take back all the bad things I said about his play last season!

I texted him yesterday and got a reply this afternoon...

Me:

Hey Levi, diehard Buffalo Bills fan in Louisiana, but I'm also a diehard LSU fanatic and I absolutely hate Alabama. Lol
Anyways, you're a pretty cool dude for an Alabama guy.
Anyways, hope everyone around you is safe from this virus and hopefully we can get back to normal life by August. Louisiana just got over 5,000 positive cases and is considered a hot bed for this virus. Texas and Florida signed executive orders not to allow anyone from Louisiana to cross into their state's. Crazy times we live in.
Anyways hope all is well and Go Bills!!!

Levi Wallace:

Oh wow that’s crazy man well that championship not looking so hot now huh haha! Jk man be safe out there God bless you and your family and roll tide 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

For sure.  I wish I could take back all the bad things I said about his play last season!

Anyone playing on the other side of Tre is going to see some action. Facts of life. Sounds like a dedicated and hard worker. No way he gets to where he is otherwise, so I expect him to keep growing as a player. He’s already a stud as a human being. 

• Like (+1) 1