Levi Wallace - gives out phone # to to pray for you or talk football today

2 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

I called and Tom Brady answered.

I'm sure he destroyed his phone afterward. He does that routinely. Nothing to do with being investigated for cheating...

I sent him a text message a couple of hours ago and he just called me back as well. Good dude. You're not going to find many professional athletes that do something like that. 

• Like (+1) 9

2 hours ago, teef said:

Ok.  If this isn’t a request for me to send nude pics, I don’t know what is. Request granted!

Oh Teef, your so cute, but you might get more than you bargained for... ?

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Guessing if he gets torched in week one he’ll be changing his number 

Maybe you could call him at halftime and suggest he retire? Hey! It could happen! 

(It’s got to be a burner phone with a throw away number, right? Or is he Leodis dumb?) 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe you could call him at halftime and suggest he retire? Hey! It could happen! 

(It’s got to be a burner phone with a throw away number, right? Or is he Leodis dumb?) 

Leodis McKelvin: "We Continue to get better"

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Everyone knows that you never go full Leodis!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I called a couple hours ago, got the answering machine.   I hung up without leaving a message.

Fifteen minutes ago I was watching the video of the 1984 Bills upset win over the Cowboys when my phone rang.   It was Wallace, calling back.   I mean, who does that?   The guy is just talking to fans to make them feel good.   

I said about McDermott.  He said he is genuine.    It's about commitment, competing, and hard work, and the locker is full of guys who feel the same way.   They all buy the message and they all play for each other.   He said McDermott believes it, and believes he has a responsibility to do his job as well as possible, because he asks himself to commit just like he asks his players to commit.  

I asked him to compare McDermott to Saban, and he said Saban is the same.   Saban's more animated, but he has to be to get and keep the attention of the players, who are just growing up.   He said Saban cares about his players like McDermott does.  Demands perfection.

Says he knew Daboll, because he played defense against him every day in practice at Alabama.   LIkes him a lot personally.  I didn't ask what he thought about him technically.  

Nicest guy.   Just listened to me ramble on, ask questions.   

Edited by Shaw66
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 9

59 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I called a couple hours ago, got the answering machine.   I hung up without leaving a message.

Fifteen minutes ago I was watching the video of the 1984 Bills upset win over the Cowboys when my phone rang.   It was Wallace, calling back.   I mean, who does that?   The guy is just talking to fans to make them feel good.   

I said about McDermott.  He said he is genuine.    It's about commitment, competing, and hard work, and the locker is full of guys who feel the same way.   They all buy the message and they all play for each other.   He said McDermott believes it, and believes he has a responsibility to do his job as well as possible, because he asks himself to commit just like he asks his players to commit.  

I asked him to compare McDermott to Saban, and he said Saban is the same.   Saban's more animated, but he has to be to get and keep the attention of the players, who are just growing up.   He said Saban cares about his players like McDermott does.  Demands perfection.

Says he knew Daboll, because he played defense against him every day in practice at Alabama.   LIkes him a lot personally.  I didn't ask what he thought about him technically.  

Nicest guy.   Just listened to me ramble on, ask questions.   

What’s next? Kissing babies? (That’s not allowed these days!)  This sounds like a clever ploy to become a fan favorite, making him tough to demote or cut!

I kid, this is absolutely awesome. I really can’t remember anything like this! Gotta love it! 

EDIT: I told a buddy about this and he called and left a message. He got a return call and this is a copy of a text summary of their talk: 

He called me back too - you’re right - who does that ??!! I asked him two questions [1] If players go back on July 1st and lose OTAs how much does that hurt the team? Answer: OTAs are not a big deal, it’s mainly relationship building. But July 1 with Training Camp is more intense and where you truly improve your craft. That’s what he is aiming for. For now, he’s working out daily and keeping up his conditioning and his strength.  [2] Where do you need to personally improve as a player going into the 2020 season. Answer: I need to improve in every aspect. I’m not satisfied one bit. Backpedaling, catching, reading formations, everything. We have a great secondary and I want to be a big part of it. [3] Told him how great it is to speak with the fans. Told him I’m calling from LA, watch every game, watch news on the Bills 365 days a year and wished him great success in the coming season. And I would now say thank you and goodbye so he could return the next call.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1