PFF says Bills have top 5 roster?

It's really pretty good already and we aren't at the draft or the value phase of FA yet. Making the projected 55 thread was very telling once you saw it on paper. Outside of CB, TE, and RB, I don't see a spot where I expect a draft pick to potentially come in as a starter. And even those spots are long shots.

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It's really pretty good already and we aren't at the draft or the value phase of FA yet. Making the projected 55 thread was very telling once you saw it on paper. Outside of CB, TE, and RB, I don't see a spot where I expect a draft pick to potentially come in as a starter. And even those spots are long shots.

Edge rusher. Still think that is the weakest spot. They might not come in and start day 1 but if they took an edge rusher in the 2nd or 3rd and they nailed the pick then I think by the end of the season that guy would be a starter.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Edge rusher. Still think that is the weakest spot. They might not come in and start day 1 but if they took an edge rusher in the 2nd or 3rd and they nailed the pick then I think by the end of the season that guy would be a starter.

There are definitely depth positions open. But as far as year 1 impact, I expect it to be minimal on this team across the board. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I doubt that the remainder of free agency or the draft are going to have a major effect on the ranking of Buffalo's roster strength.

That’s nice, but I don’t subscribe to anything they put out. Tomorrow they will put out some crap that they just made up as they go along. 

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

In spite of all the whining and crying by many Bills fans, PFF has been brutally honest about the Bills and Josh Allen all along. Some folks just can't handle the truth. This is no different, but we still need to upgrade the OL.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I've said this a few times that the Bills could be a better team in 2020 but finish with a worse record due to schedule. 

Not true imo. It will be hard to play better and finish 9-7 or worse. Schedule will be harder but not that much. If Bills play better than in 2019 they will beat teams similar to those who beat them in 2019. Oh and we lost one game we'd win with starters in 2019.

25 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I know that you think edge is the weakest spot. We disagree slightly there. I think that the Bills are fine at edge for 2020. There are A LOT of questions beyond this year. Over the next couple of years I think we will see an entirely new crew there. I expect to see a new body this year but the edge concern is more beyond 2020 than in 2020.

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

In spite of all the whining and crying by many Bills fans, PFF has been brutally honest about the Bills and Josh Allen all along. Some folks just can't handle the truth. This is no different, but we still need to upgrade the OL.

sorry longdong Duck is not better than Allen

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

It's not being critical of Allen that bugs me plenty of people say how he's not there yet and needs to improve and that makes sense to me. It's the absurd levels they go to and how far out of the way they go to take shots at him that annoys me.

• Like (+1) 3