[Name Only Title] dre kirkpatrick

dbfla10

16 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

unfortunately physicals cant be done at this time, but if hes healthy signing him to a moderate deal to go along side White, and Norman could make the Bills the best D in the NFL.

i loved him in college, Cincinnati has a way of holding players back, would definitely kick the tires.

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

They didn’t even take a sniff at Pierre Desir when he was on the market, and he was perfect for McD’s heavy zone scheme (in theory).  

I think they’re content with their CB’s.  Might add one in the draft if the value is there.

Just curious, are we sure the Bills didnt look into him? They did bring back Gaines a few days after Desir signed with the Jets. Its possible we looked into Desir and maybe he saw a better path to start with the Jets, or they offered more money...

Edited by BillsFan17

23 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t know much about him, but anytime I see the majority of teams fans happy their first round pick gets released it’s a bit of a red flag. Just basing it off comments he seemed to be torched quite a bit in Cinci and had some very costly penalties. 
Im sure one of our more knowledgeable members on here will have better insight though 

You should read the Gilmore comments when he signed with the Pats.  A lot of Bills fans saying what a moron Belichick was. ?

and I don’t want him enough to comment but if a corner gives up a catch, fans think that player sucks.  Corner is the most physically demanding position in sports with the NFL rules.  If there is one I trust McBeane on without a doubt is cbs.  You can’t have enough now and they think this guy has something left, I’d totally be fine with it.  It would be one less position to fill in the draft.  Then draft multiple young pass rushers.