[Name Only Title] dre kirkpatrick

dbfla10

I don’t know much about him, but anytime I see the majority of teams fans happy their first round pick gets released it’s a bit of a red flag. Just basing it off comments he seemed to be torched quite a bit in Cinci and had some very costly penalties. 
Im sure one of our more knowledgeable members on here will have better insight though 

12 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t know much about him, but anytime I see the majority of teams fans happy their first round pick gets released it’s a bit of a red flag. Just basing it off comments he seemed to be torched quite a bit in Cinci and had some very costly penalties. 
Im sure one of our more knowledgeable members on here will have better insight though 

Redskin fans would say the same about Norman. One thing I trust most about this team is the coaches ability to coach on the defensive side of the ball....Added solid depth is always a good thing. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

They didn’t even take a sniff at Pierre Desir when he was on the market, and he was perfect for McD’s heavy zone scheme (in theory).  

I think they’re content with their CB’s.  Might add one in the draft if the value is there.

cant disagree there. They'll definitely draft another CB... Just a thought about Kirkpatrick, especially since they have the cap space providing its a short moderate deal.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

Redskin fans would say the same about Norman. One thing I trust most about this team is the coaches ability to coach on the defensive side of the ball....Added solid depth is always a good thing. 

I agree, having McD and Frazier teaching/coaching our DB’s is amazing to have. I’m sure that it attracts other DB’s to the Bills and other defensive players as well.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

I agree. After the money spent this offseason I doubt they’ll target him though. His tag won’t be cheap. I hear Atlanta has a thing for signing former first rounders though. Couple more restructures and they can sign Kirkpatrick too 

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

OP, do you really not know how to play the game? Must we extend the Noob Probation Time?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dbfla10 said:

But there's some buzz in DC that Norman hadn't necessarily lost it; he just couldn't play in the system installed by Manusky.  We shall see (if there's a season).

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

But there's some buzz in DC that Norman hadn't necessarily lost it; he just couldn't play in the system installed by Manusky.  We shall see (if there's a season).

Please God ? let there be a season !!!

with sold out stadiums !!

Go Bills !!!