Prescience

Foxx

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I knew that this thread wouldn't get to three pages........................?

what i want to know is... did the government have something that foretold what we are now living. and of course.. all the tangents that line of thinking would entail....

• Like (+1) 1

Great topic and great responses/personal experiences!

Prescience or in some cases, previous life?  Here’s a well known documented story which will freak you out a bit. A child recalls that in a Previous life, he was a WWII pilot. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1209795/Reincarnated-Our-son-World-War-II-pilot-come-life.html

If you find this interesting, read Many Lives, Many Masters, that will really turn you on your head. 

I’m always a bit skeptical though. Having said that, many years ago, I had a near death experience almost drowning.  In the time of no mobile phones, my mom (4 times zones away) left me a frantic message on my recording machine to call her back as she had felt something terrible had happened to me. 

Edited by Bockeye
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/30/2020 at 10:28 AM, billsfan1959 said:

Haaha! I was. Late 70's to mid 80's (8 years)

I was Marine Corps Air Wing 76 to 80, ordnance of the AV-8A. If you ever did time on Patrick AFB or Kadena AFB I was probably one of the Marines commandeering everything in sight. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

I was Marine Corps Air Wing 76 to 80, ordnance of the AV-8A. If you ever did time on Patrick AFB or Kadena AFB I was probably one of the Marines commandeering everything in sight. ?

Haha! I was at Offutt AFB, Strategic Air Command, and Hurlburt Field (Auxillary Field of Eglin AFB), 1st Special Operations wing. Spent some time TDY at Patrick in 79 and 80 (and later) conducting training for DIA Attaches in dealing with hostile intelligence agencies. Wish I knew you were there, I would have bought you a beer  :beer:

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I honestly can't believe this is a thread. Critical though has nothing on you, PPP. Never change! ?

Seriously, I hope you all are safe and healthy.

</driveby>

Who conjured you back up? :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who conjured you back up? :devil:

I'm always here...watching...judging...lurking...judging some more. Turns out that just when i thought i was out, this beauty of a thread pulled me right back in. ?

Good to see you, 3rd.

And bravo, OP! You are truly one of a kind.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm always here...watching...judging...lurking...judging some more. Turns out that just when i thought i was out, this beauty of a thread pulled me right back in. ?

Good to see you, 3rd.

And bravo, OP! You are truly one of a kind.

So you watch and wait for your chance to add absolutely nothing? You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I predicted you'd go bald.

Prescience!

10 hours ago, sabrecrazed said:

So you watch and wait for your chance to add absolutely nothing? You're an idiot.

I'm adding nothing to a conversation about nothing. Apropos. Cheers!

48 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i knew this thread would draw him out of the shadows.

Prescience!

• Like (+1) 1