Allen getting work in while in quarantine at least with some guidance

Would it make everyone feel better if they said they threw the ball around a little after breakfast.. Played video games for a couple hours...  Ordered Taco Bell and a couple cases of beer...

Watched movies for awhile then had the girls over for dinner when they were "done training"

geesh....nerds on here

2 minutes ago, BUNCH OF MULARKEY said:

Would it make everyone feel better if they said they threw the ball around a little after breakfast.. Played video games for a couple hours...  Ordered Taco Bell and a couple cases of beer...

Watched movies for awhile then had the girls over for dinner when they were "done training"

geesh....nerds on here

Honestly, it depends on what they ordered from taco bell. It can tell you a lot about a man’s character 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I don't know about you but would rather be quarenteened with Josh's girlfriend 

Ran into her once at a Bills game last year. She sits in a box with Jerry Hughes wife and a few other players wives.

Josh's GF is gorgeous, holy smoke show

What is Josh's relationship to Kyle?

Are they cousins?

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Ran into her once at a Bills game last year. She sits in a box with Jerry Hughes wife and a few other players wives.

Josh's GF is gorgeous, holy smoke show

What is Josh's relationship to Kyle?

Are they cousins?

Nah they have been working out with Jordan Palmer before the draft and their girlfriends are besties. Other than that I don’t think there is anything else there. Darnold and those guys are really close too. I think its pretty cool. 

34 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think I read in the SI column that Palmer is still working with them

Right, I think they all rented a place close to where Palmer is. Palmer was also working with Burrow and I’m sure has other clients as well.

There is a better story on Syracuse.com I don't know how to paste the link. It says Darnold bought a house on the beach 15 minutes away . Josh in the article says he likes throwing on the beach because it makes throw from his core and in the article it said they been there since the super bowl. I really like that Josh Allen is putting in the time and effort to succeed and I believe he will. 

On 3/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Didn't see this posted. Mods can merge or delete if it was

He's in California working with Jordan Palmer alongside Sam Darnold and Kyle Allen.

Gotta think Palmer is really heavily invested in the success of these 3 QBs this year especially since he's probably not working much with other rookie QBs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/josh-allen-in-quarantine-with-sam-darnold-kyle-allen/ar-BB11SjEp

Josh Allen in quarantine with Sam Darnold, Kyle Allen

Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer highlights that Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is engaging in a self-quarantine with New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold and Washington quarterback Kyle Allen. The group is working with quarterback coach Jordan Palmer and former USC quarterback Matt Lopes.

“The quarterbacks wake up every day and, because all the parks and fields around them are shut down, go throw on the beach by Darnold’s house. After that, they’ll go back to the house, eat lunch, play cards, watch TV, play some more cards and eventually watch movies at night. The biggest problems, really, are losing the chance to work with the rehab guy they’d been using, and fighting boredom.”

Allen for MVP candidate!!!

• Haha (+1) 1