The Iso: Dion Dawkins (The Players Tribune)

6 hours ago, Markaf431 said:

So based on your statements, if the prisoners get sick and die, oh well? so people in prison should be treated like animals? I'm not advocating for them to be released, but I'm reading your responses and that's how it comes across.  Are they not people too? Do they not deserve the same opportunties to survive this pandemic that everyone else does?

Well seeing as people are being chosen already especially in Italy and Spain. Not even innocent get the opportunity to survive this pandemic. 

They chose the life they are currently living, they need to understand that they are last on anyone's list and they did it to themselves.

Now I am not going to get into it over some criminals. So don't bother trying anymore.

Edited by Hardhatharry
  • Like (+1) 1

It must be nice living a perfect life and never making a mistake you've been punished for.  Would you feel the same if it were your brother? Your sister? your mom? your dad?  let em die would be your response because "they chose the life they're currently living"?

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Dopey said:

Before this thread get's locked, I wanted to call you an idiot.

:thumbdown:

Your handle is also extremely appropriate.

12 hours ago, purple haze said:

You could have said that in the first place rather than take everybody through circles.  The prisoners are citizens and should be treated as such.  This also helps the C.O.'s who work at the facilities.  Can some prisoners be dispersed to less crowded facilities or can temporary facilities be created that would still be under security provisions, etc?  Probably.   Will that measure be taken?  Who knows.   Also, not every prisoner in jail are violent or sexual offenders.  There are people in jail for drug offenses; possession or distribution.  A lot of them.   They could be released.  

All that said, your conspiracy theories should go off the football discussion board.  There is an area for you to spin your tales regarding politics or other things.

Sports have now been politicized to the point there is no separating the two. There were no circles either, it doesn't take a whole lot of computing power to figure out what I was saying. I'm sorry some left leaning members, yourself included, don't enjoy hearing the truth. Everything is political.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Congrats to the aholes who had to chime in immediately and ruin a decent post and thread with some hateful and political nonsense.

You can all Wonderlic my balls, capitan.

Nothing hateful at all. The initial article is comprised of political nonsense. That's literally it's whole reason for existence. Either wake up or continue to bury your head in the sand. That's your prerogative.

1 minute ago, SmokinES3 said:

Nothing hateful at all. The initial article is comprised of political nonsense. That's literally it's whole reason for existence. Either wake up or continue to bury your head in the sand. That's your prerogative.

He has one paragraph expressing concern for his brother, and then talks about Disney movies and donating money to help people.

You only see what you want to focus on because you got triggered. Great job.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

He has one paragraph expressing concern for his brother, and then talks about Disney movies and donating money to help people.

You only see what you want to focus on because you got triggered. Great job.

Yes, it's all in my head. The Player's Tribune doesn't post left leaning garbage regularly or anything...

13 hours ago, Dopey said:

Before this thread get's locked, I wanted to call you an idiot.

:thumbdown:

Just in time. Well played.

SmokinES3? Not so much..

17 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Your handle is also extremely appropriate.

Sports have now been politicized to the point there is no separating the two. There were no circles either, it doesn't take a whole lot of computing power to figure out what I was saying. I'm sorry some left leaning members, yourself included, don't enjoy hearing the truth. Everything is political.

Wanna bet?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5