Share Your Bold Buffalo Bills 2020 Draft Prediction

I believe they will look at the later rounds of the draft as next to meaningless. After all, we are essentially drafting backups. It's likely that we will not have a single draft pick starting for most of the season-- unless... we trade up from our first pick in the second round. I would not be at all surprised if we bundle a bunch of late-round picks to trade up to early in the second round, or even into the first round, with enough draft capital that will inspire many to say that the Bills overpaid.

That is my Bold Buffalo Bills 2020 Draft Prediction: We will bundle our pick #54, along with about three later-round picks, including our fourth, to trade up for a lot less than what that Draft Trade Value Chart, that people seem to think is accurate, says is a good deal. Many on these boards will lose their minds. But, the FO won't care, because they know anyone drafted after the fourth has little chance to make even the PS. And, with that pick, we will get the one player out of the draft that can make a real impact on the 2020 season.

My bold prediction:

Buffalo Only uses 4 of their 7 remaining picks.

Their general tendency to trade up, combined with the Coronavirus and its hampering scouting for pro-days and interviews with late round targets, to me says they’ll target a few guys in each of rounds 2-5 and use some capital to work up even a couple picks to get “their guy”.

The Bills with the 1st pick they have will take McDermott's long sought after big nickle. I'm not enough of a draft guy to say who'll that'll be. I just expect the player to be an elite athlete who can move and bring  a little something everywhere (cover, rush, plug against the run). They'll take a RB in either 2nd or 3rd round. I think they'll trade off lower round picks to move up in rounds if they can.

Edited by BubbaT

Trade up in the 2nd round to grab someone they had rated as a first rounder.

I want to be extra bold and say I think it will be defense.  After success in the 3rd with Singletary it wouldnt surprise me to see them wait until then to to to for the rb.  Diggs counts imo as a wr draft pick so I would be surprised if they went right back to that position in the 2nd or 3rd.

Agree with @Kirby Jackson about quarterman.  That's a name that keeps popping up kind of like how harrison phillips did.

2 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

With the 54th pick in this years draft... the Buffalo Bills select Laviska Shenault. Wide Receiver, Colorado. 

I would love this pick but I have a feeling they are going edge rusher or CB and by the time they pick in the 3rd he’ll be gone.  Really do like this prospect  

They're pretty good at misdirection.  They target guys they really want.  They get them.....two years ago it was Josh Allen and Edmunds.  Last year it was Ed Oliver, and I bet they were poised to move up if necessary.  They also wanted Cody Ford, and they got him.  Same with Dawson Knox and Singletary.  

Before the draft I knew about Singletary and Oliver, and had seen Ford's name.  I had never heard of Knox, and I'm glad they got him.  

This year, I think they have a target for "late first/early second," and will be ready to bust a move unless the cost is just too high.  In the 3rd, they'll have a guy they want and use an extra pick to get that guy.  This will go on through the 4th.  After that, unless somebody they target is still on the board, it's a crap shoot.

I don't think they'll be revealing who they want.  Having a chat with Mims could be a decoy, who knows?  Dude talked to 5 teams.  

The guy that seems very intriguing is Duggar.  

What is their single biggest need?  What do they perceive as their single biggest need?  

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Unless it’s suddenly postponed, it’s looking like the NFL Draft will be on is in a few weeks.  In this thread, make a bold NFL Draft prediction about the Buffalo Bills.

I will start - 

My prediction? You -and @Billy White Shows won’t be here to tell us how you did.

Just a guess..