Draft "Boards"

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Hugely difficult to pick. I have to know who is there haha. Personally I doubt receiver or running back so I am going to strike those guys out. Tight End is only possible if Kmet is still there I think and he will be gone. Won't be a Quarterback and I'd be surprised if it was offensive line. 

I think Greenard and Anae are probably gone.... I am going to say Kyle Dugger. 

16 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

At this point I’ll guess Bryce Hall or Noah Igbinoghene

I’ll post my 2020 board come draft week

Appears two respected TBD draft posters whom do great work for this board have us both going defensive secondary.  Just curious is this more BPA or are you both highlighting what you/Beane believes to be primary draft focus with first available pick?

Guess my head was around WR (given well documented depth .. meaning a fairly good player should be there at 54), even after the Diggs trade or RB to assist Singletary.  Given all our defensive FA signings vs. offense, was guessing we'd stick to offense come draft time to help Josh.   If defense, then was thinking DE before secondary.

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Just point out the bad gm draft decisions

then while your at it slow me how ALL god don’t do the exact same thing

then even though ppl try to explain to you countless times that rookies don’t all mature at the same rate but you keep o with h your billshit

or the fact that diggs is  a better investment because you KNOW your getting a very good player

Just because beane didn’t do it the way YOU wanted it didn’t make it wrong

All GMs, not just Bills GMs, are capable of making bad draft day decisions--and the history of the draft has proven this over and over.  Is this really something you are arguing against? 

Diggs is a great pick up.  But if AJ Brown, for example,  was on the roster now, Beane would not have traded a 1st round pick for Diggs.  Pretty simple.

19 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Appears two respected TBD draft posters whom do great work for this board have us both going defensive secondary.  Just curious is this more BPA or are you both highlighting what you/Beane believes to be primary draft focus with first available pick?

Guess my head was around WR (given well documented depth .. meaning a fairly good player should be there at 54), even after the Diggs trade or RB to assist Singletary.  Given all our defensive FA signings vs. offense, was guessing we'd stick to offense come draft time to help Josh.   If defense, then was thinking DE before secondary.

Think it is a reflection of where we think the value in the draft might be at that sort of spot. I think DE is definitely in the mix but the 2nd round value might all be off the board by #54. 

17 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to a Bills Super Bowl. I’ve been to The Masters. I’ve been to major tennis tournaments. I’ve been to Sweet 16 NCAA basketball. 

If I could choose any “sporting event” to attend for the rest of my life, it would be to sit in the Bills war room on Draft Day. Second place isn’t even close. 

That would be a dream come true for many of us Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to a Bills Super Bowl. I’ve been to The Masters. I’ve been to major tennis tournaments. I’ve been to Sweet 16 NCAA basketball. 

If I could choose any “sporting event” to attend for the rest of my life, it would be to sit in the Bills war room on Draft Day. Second place isn’t even close. 

I’ve done it (humble brag). It might not be a good thing though. I was there for the trade up for McCargo (yuck).

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve done it (humble brag). It might not be a good thing though. I was there for the trade up for McCargo (yuck).

Well, I am both very happy for you, and PISSED that you let that happen! Couldn’t you pull the fire alarm or something???

5 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Some members of this group out together their own boards!?!?  I would love to see them.

They will trickle out as we get closer. They really do an nice job. 

It’s kind of interesting because when certain people here comment on a guy they’ve seen him multiple times from scouting type videos. Their opinions are so much more in depth than someone like me (or most of us). 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They will trickle out as we get closer. They really do an nice job. 

It’s kind of interesting because when certain people here comment on a guy they’ve seen him multiple times from scouting type videos. Their opinions are so much more in depth than someone like me (or most of us). 

Doesn't always make us right though Kirbs... ?