Underrated TV comedy characters

4merper4mer

On 3/28/2020 at 7:23 AM, sherpa said:

Best ever was Kramer.

Barney Fife was up there.

Although I like Kramer and used to think he was the best, I find myself liking George the best now and then followed by Jerry.  If I had to rank the main 4 main Seinfeld characters I would go:

1. George

2. Jerry

3. Kramer

4. Elaine

15 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

William Frawley (Fred) from I Love Lucy

Edward Lilliwhite ( Ed Norton) Honeymooners 

Ed Asner( lou grant) MTM

Just a few old ones

Edward Lilliwhite? Is this another name for Art Carney?

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 8:22 PM, bbb said:

Actually, I went a little overboard it seems.  It was that wedding episode that was the most watched show of the 70s until Roots, and the 2nd most watched - after Little Ricky being born.

But, the series was #6 and #7 in it's first two seasons.  

How about Rhoda's sister Brenda and her mother Ida?

6 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

How about Rhoda's sister Brenda and her mother Ida?

Nancy Walker stands out to me as the mother.  She seemed to be good in everything she was in..................and, you've got to give it to Brenda for becoming Marge Simpson! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Has Cliff Clavin been mentioned. I’d rather have a beer with Norm, but Cliff was quite the character! 

saw this the other day when bored..little bit about how we are aging differently..but he was 34, and Norm 35..when Cheers started! Seemslike they werei in their 50s!

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

saw this the other day when bored..little bit about how we are aging differently..but he was 34, and Norm 35..when Cheers started! Seemslike they werei in their 50s!

That is SHOCKING! They were barely older than me? (Much older than YOU, of course!)  I never would have thought that. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1