If this CBS Draft happened I think most of us would run outside screaming

CBS sports continues to be a train wreck.  It is difficult to take their articles and reporting seriously.  They seem to push ridiculous material to generate readership.  I guess that helps them pay the bills.  They may also believe that if any of their craziness ever comes true, that they will become recognized as a credible source of sports reporting.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Hey, I won a mock draft competition on the old Bills board in 2012! I think I got like, two picks right...

That's better than Kiper has done in any year.  Maybe ESPN should drop old Mel and sign you to work their draft.  You'd be an instant folk hero for life on this board. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

CBS sports continues to be a train wreck.  It is difficult to take their articles and reporting seriously.  They seem to push ridiculous material to generate readership.  I guess that helps them pay the bills.  They may also believe that if any of their craziness ever comes true, that they will become recognized as a credible source of sports reporting.

That's better than Kiper has done in any year.  Maybe ESPN should drop old Mel and sign you to work their draft.  You'd be an instant folk hero for life on this board. 

I don't have the hair for it... 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

I hope Beane uses some picks to get an extra 2 and an extra 3. Not sure if it’s possible, but I hope we have two 2nd round picks and two 3rd round picks. 

Beane is good, but even he will find it difficult to trade our 4th and 5th for an extra 2nd and 3rd

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don’t think I ever got a pick right besides the very first draft I picked.

1982 as a 10 year old I picked Perry Tuttle (and boy did he blow) and since then I haven’t gotten one right.

I'd argue that you got that one wrong, too. Oof. ?

2 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Why would Dillon still be around late in the 5th round?

Because the 5th Round is generally where he's projected to go, 4th Round at best.

Not a fan of Weaver.  I think he's a great college player who struggles in the NFL.  Troy Pride is a decent zone cornerback but needs to learn to tackle better.  Ke'Shawn Vaughn is regarded as a high floor low ceiling running back by the staff at The Draft Network.  He'll get you positive yardage, but he's not creative in running and lacks a high end skill set.  Colon Castillo is supposedly a decent locker room guy and strong (though a muscle strain led to a terrible bench press at the combine.  Looking at what Buffalo has on the offensive line, this is a wasted pick, and he would not make the team.  Quartney Davis is a good short area route runner with poor hand usage and limited athleticism.  He won't make the team.  Joe Bachie plays downhill as a tackler but has a poor football IQ and limited athleticism.  He does not make the team.  I agree, this is a pretty lousy mock draft.  The drafter tries to plug holes, but with little appreciation for what Buffalo really needs and is looking for.  I see three players at most making the team, with no starters, and nobody who makes the team better.  But, as others have observed, mock drafts are not worth getting overly excited about. 

5 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Its s mock draft man, that's all.

• Like (+1) 1