If this CBS Draft happened I think most of us would run outside screaming

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/seven-round-2020-nfl-mock-draft-buccaneers-help-tom-brady-with-o-linemen-and-rb-patriots-take-round-3-qb/

CBS with a doozy of a draft here for the diehards. I think Josh Edwards has not been paying attention to our board or our recent moves. 

Summary:

Rd 2 We pick up Weaver. EDGE  I could live with that if he dropped.but everything after is crap.

Rd3 We go Troy Pride CB with Moss still on the board (reminds me of a TJ Graham move) 

Rd 4 We take our RB and go with Vaughn. I know a few posters wanting him so they'd be happy. Boom or bust.

Rd 5 Tristian Colon Castillo. OL --- no thanks for any OL with Castillo ties - don't know about him.  Dillon is on the board still.

Rd 6 Quartney Davis WR - supposed to have big play ability. 

Rd 6 Joe Bachie LB supposed tackling machine... by this time I'm hoping Beane packaged this pick to move up in the 2nd or 3rd and get a stud.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I hate how cluttered the Board gets with mock drafts every year. Quick, who was ever completely correct?

undaunted, here we go again..

I don’t think I ever got a pick right besides the very first draft I picked.

1982 as a 10 year old I picked Perry Tuttle (and boy did he blow) and since then I haven’t gotten one right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I hate how cluttered the Board gets with mock drafts every year. Quick, who was ever completely correct?

With so much else going on in the sports world I'm honestly surprised at how many mock draft threads there are.

This tells me that we would have to trade up for my guy at RB, Clyde-Don’t-Know-How-To-Spell-His-Last-Name. 

It also tells me that there is a lot of talent in rounds 2 - 3. I hope Beane uses some picks to get an extra 2 and an extra 3. Not sure if it’s possible, but I hope we have two 2nd round picks and two 3rd round picks. I don’t think it happens though. I think Beane will target a 2nd round RB and trade up to get him. 

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hey, I won a mock draft competition on the old Bills board in 2012! I think I got like, two picks right...

• Haha (+1) 1