The Buffalo Bills Are A Well Oiled War Machine

57 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

They beat Tennessee and to be fair they would of beat the Ravens if Poyer didn't blow coverage on that play. The Cowboys were in playoff contention till at least week 16. Those games were later in the season and it's not like the team was outclassed. I get what you are trying to say but you gotta be fair. They hung in there with the Pats as well. If they get over that small hurdle WATCH OUT 

I understand the basis of your post.  My argument is that while they keep the game close, the Bills still lost the close games to the better teams (Balt, NE), regardless as to why.  They have to close out the close games against playoff caliber teams, especially in the playoffs where they really should have beat the Texans

Maybe this will change with Josh maturing as a QB as well as acquiring Diggs and other offensive talent.  Maybe the defensive FAs (and new defensive line coach) they acquired further help stop the run and get to the QB.  Hopefully they'll hit on a few guys in the draft who will at least become solid starters, if not stars.

One thing is for certain, McD needs to change his conservative approach when he has a lead, particularly on defense.  Offensively, Daboll needs to be a much better play caller and not rely on gadgets and being cute to try and outsmart the opposing defense; understand your offensive identity and strengths and use them on a consistent basis.