The Buffalo Bills Are A Well Oiled War Machine

Do we even need the draft at this point? Honestly. We could use a RB but that’s one of the most easily filled positions in all of sports. Dobbins or Taylor should be there when we pick, if not Akers or CEH. This roster is stacked from top to bottom. Josh Allen finally has a legit top 5-7 receiver to throw to in Stefon Diggs who could easily haul in 100 catches if he’s used right. Tom Brady is in Tampa Bay, New England is in cap hell. Miami is rebuilding and brought back Chan ***** Gailey out of retirement to pair up with Ryan Fitzpatrick, I mean holy ***** you can’t make this stuff up, are you ***** kidding me? Adam Gase is a total scumbag that nobody wants to play for. I see 12 wins and we win the AFC East and maybe a Super Bowl run depending on how good Josh Allen is. Buffalo is the team to beat in the AFC East and a major contender in the conference. I see no way we don’t make a push, prove me wrong.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Do we even need the draft at this point? Honestly. We could use a RB but that’s one of the most easily filled positions in all of sports. Dobbins or Taylor should be there when we pick, if not Akers or CEH. This roster is stacked from top to bottom. Josh Allen finally has a legit top 5-7 receiver to throw to in Stefon Diggs who could easily haul in 100 catches if he’s used right. Tom Brady is in Tampa Bay, New England is in cap hell. Miami is rebuilding and brought back Chan ***** Gailey out of retirement to pair up with Ryan Fitzpatrick, I mean holy ***** you can’t make this stuff up, are you ***** kidding me? Adam Gase is a total scumbag that nobody wants to play for. I see 12 wins and we win the AFC East and maybe a Super Bowl run depending on how good Josh Allen is. Buffalo is the team to beat in the AFC East and a major contender in the conference. I see no way we don’t make a push, prove me wrong.

Well, it's a bit premature, but it's certainly possible it will fall this way.    

100 people could make 10 scenarios each where this doesn't happen.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Well, it's a bit premature, but it's certainly possible it will fall this way.    

100 people could make 10 scenarios each where this doesn't happen.  

This coronavirus is killing me. If we don’t play this year that would really suck because we have a top 5 roster in the NFL. The Chiefs will be tough, the Ravens will be tough, there’s a few other teams that are tough on paper but this Bills team is about as stacked a team you could find in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

To me what makes the bills well oiled machines is beane understands the strength of positions in draft how to fill needs before the draft with reasonable contracts on quality players the. Let’s the draft come to him

like last year did we need a NEED a DT?  We filled that spot well enough to go into the season but there Oliver was fell right into the our laps

we are in a position to do that again we his year

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Does any of this change if NE somehow ends up with Cam Newton.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

Cam Newton is the Anti-Brady, IMO. The Brady precision was scary, I don’t feel at all the same way about Fedora Cam, with or without a feather. 

Edited, because typos and bad grammar drivel me crazy! 

:)

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I think it would certainly make things more interesting but I don’t view Cam as a humble pie kind of guy that Belichick likes. I hope they take Jordan Love, but my gut feeling is they take Jake Fromm. Regardless he’s three years behind Allen and his ceiling isn’t as high. Must be hard going to Foxborough and playing in the shadow of TB12. We all saw the QB carousel that followed Jim Kelly after his retirement, I’d love to see the same thing happen to the Patsys as they dwell in the cellar of the AFC East for the next 20 years. ?

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Let's just start by winning the AFCE, which includes beating NE, even without Brady.  SB talk is waaayyy premature.

This isn’t the first time I’ve been called premature before unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

This coronavirus is killing me. If we don’t play this year that would really suck because we have a top 5 roster in the NFL. The Chiefs will be tough, the Ravens will be tough, there’s a few other teams that are tough on paper but this Bills team is about as stacked a team you could find in the NFL.

I try not to think about there being no 2020 season.  This team has to play.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I try not to think about there being no 2020 season.  This team has to play.  

They will play! Nobody will be at the stadium to watch. But they will play!!

Sounds crazy but this whole mess has been crazy.

• Like (+1) 1