Happy Birthday Terry Pegula! ?

So according to some in the Ralph Wilson Appreciation Thread, you aren’t allowed to criticize an owner for failing to deliver a winning product to fans for years.  So before anyone starts to complain about the job Terry did as Sabres owner.....DON’T!!!!

You can only talk about all the money he put in downtown Buffalo to revitalize the Riverfront and how he helped the local economy.  If Terry didn’t buy the Sabres they’d leave Buffalo - so that automatically makes him a great owner!!!!!

29 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

HFBD Terry 

I think Terry is a good guy.  The best things he did as owner:

1. Distance Russ Brandon from football decisions 

2. Hire Sean McDermott

3. Hire Brandon Beane (likely through Sean McDermott) and fire Doug Whaley - though I wish it was months earlier. 

These moves seems to help turn the franchise around.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

So according to some in the Ralph Wilson Appreciation Thread, you aren’t allowed to criticize an owner for failing to deliver a winning product to fans for years.  So before anyone starts to complain about the job Terry did as Sabres owner.....DON’T!!!!

You can only talk about all the money he put in downtown Buffalo to revitalize the Riverfront and how he helped the local economy.  If Terry didn’t buy the Sabres they’d leave Buffalo - so that automatically makes him a great owner!!!!!

I think Terry is a good guy.  The best things he did as owner:

1. Distance Russ Brandon from football decisions 

2. Hire Sean McDermott

3. Hire Brandon Beane (likely through Sean McDermott) and fire Doug Whaley - though I wish it was months earlier. 

These moves seems to help turn the franchise around.  

So.....you do wish him a happy birthday?

• Haha (+1) 2